cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office - SUCCESS!!!

tag
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office - SUCCESS!!!

What the heck! See, your situation is like mine, I had chapter 7 bk discharged in 09, I've got two cap one cards secured and unsecured and my highestlimit is $750 and I requested $1500 through the EO and was denied!! Pretty depressing but I'm still grateful they have given me credit at all. Just plan on paying off those two cards and using only my nfcu card.
Message 11 of 19
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

@CreditCrusader wrote:

I am a BK7 survivor...and yes, I have two (2) Cap1 cards Smiley Happy

Neither of my cards had rewards...and though Cap1 bumped up the limit of one of my platinum cards, they stubbornly refused to add rewards to either card or bump up the limit of the other.

...UNTIL I EMAILED THE EO!

I kept it short and sweet...detailing how my CC portfolio had grown and my FICO score jumped since 2011. I received a call the next day from a very nice representative. I told her I wasn't looking to shoot the moon here...just get some rewards for my Cap1 card purchases and a better limit on my second card, which had a $750 CL.

The result?

That same day, she adds what she called reward "structures" to not one, but BOTH of my cards!

As for the CLI, I just logged in...and even though I didn't get the $3,000 CL I asked for, they bumped me to $1,500!!!

This EO is the real deal...and I am grateful to have read about it on this wonderful forum.

Happy dance! Smiley Very Happy

Good job! Congrats!

Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 12 of 19
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

Sorry OP, I didn't see that your current scores are in the 700's! Way to go! Gives me hope Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 19
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 14 of 19
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Well done... congrats!!! Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 15 of 19
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

Congrats on your success ! Every little step you make will eventually bring you to a greater leap.

SisterGirl

SisterGirl
Message 16 of 19
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

Yes could you pm me the email for future references
Message 17 of 19
myjourney
Super Contributor

@creditwatcher2012 wrote:
Yes could you pm me the email for future references

PM sent good luck

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 18 of 19
MDCruiser
Valued Member

I've had 2 C1 cards since 2007 with the same credit limit! Could you please PM me the contact info for the executive office? Thanks!
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.