Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office

tag
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Capital One Executive Office

Last month I started trying to deal with CLIs on Capital One (2 Personal one Biz) and was shot down on each one of them.  At that point I decided to try my luck with other creditors and ended up with about 5 new accounts and about $60,000 in new credit.  I called back to Capital One and cancelled all 3 cards and sent a nastygram to the Capital One Executive Offices (via email)

Fast forward to today and I received a phone call from the Capital One Executive Offices and the lady offered me an increase on my oldest card of $500.  I told her that had I known it was CapOne calling I would not have answered the phone and that $500 was still insulting compared to what Prime creditors were giving me.  She asked if there was a minimum I would take if they combined all of the cards together, I told her $10,000. She said she would get back to me in a couple of days but thought that could be doable. 

I'm not holding my breath but we'll see what happens.  It would be nice if they could figure out what their own policies were!

Message 1 of 831
830 REPLIES 830
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office

Can you please PM me the email sent and email adress used? Thanks in Advance

Message 2 of 831
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

Let us know what kind of luck you have

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 831
CS800
Super Contributor

@Tommy5746 wrote:

Let us know what kind of luck you have

+1

I'd like to see what you hear too. I also got a call from the exec office trying to Pc to a green card. Been 1 week now. They are still working on it.

My CL on this rebuilder is $1100.

I asked her for the Cashback card with a min of $5K. I didn't think that was too much to ask them after having had this rebuilder card for 4 years.

So the wait continues ....

Message 4 of 831
tylaw13
Regular Contributor

Do you remember the name of the person you talked to at Capital One? The lady who helped me get my increase was (name removed by Mod) and was very nice. Just wondering if you got the same lady.

EQ FICO - 725 (9/11/13) TU FICO - 724 (6/27/13) EX FICO (6/30/13) 755 AMEX
Im my wallet - Cap1 Platinum MC(2000) Chase Freedom(1500) AMEX BCE (7000) Discover IT (8000) CSP (15000) Cal Coast CU (8000)
Message 5 of 831
texasman07
Established Contributor

can someone please PM me the email address please???? I need it so bad.

Message 6 of 831
sccredit
Valued Contributor

@Credit314 wrote:

Can you please PM me the email sent and email adress used? Thanks in Advance

Sent!

Message 7 of 831
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Just sent them to a couple of you guys.  It was actually an email blast to a whole bunch of email addresses.  You will probably get a couple kick backs like I did but you will get a response.

Message 8 of 831
sccredit
Valued Contributor

@tylaw13 wrote:

Do you remember the name of the person you talked to at Capital One? The lady who helped me get my increase was (name removed by Mod) and was very nice. Just wondering if you got the same lady.

I believe it was (name removed by Mod) and she was very nice

(Just a reminder: the full names of individuals who are not public figures, including but not limited to CSRs, are not to be posted in these forums, as per the section in the Terms of Service regarding privacy.)

Message 9 of 831
calihlove75
Established Contributor

Could I get the email?

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 10 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.