Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office

tag
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office

If they were going to change the number, they would have done it 2 months ago when it was first posted here.

Message 81 of 831
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Eh, probably doesnt make a difference now. Whats done is done.

All you can really hope for is that people use common sense and do not abuse the number.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 82 of 831
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

Eh, probably doesnt make a difference now. Whats done is done.

All you can really hope for is that people use common sense and do not abuse the number.

True, and I really hope they do. I also didn't realize the number had been posted before. My post was not geared towards anyone Specific, just hoping that people may read some of these posts and use some common decency when calling the number.

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 83 of 831
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Why was it posted in the first place?????

I found it in a thread on another forum a couple months ago when I had an issue with my account. I don't really think it is something that should be just displayed publicly on this board.

Thats what I mean, the poster who posted it here why even do that? Just PM people that really need it.

And if you look at a good portion of the people who requested it, most had only like 1-20 posts. 

Not saying that some people don't legitimately need this number, but most people are probably just going to use it to harass cap1 about CLIs on their 6 month old accounts.  There is a reason you're the only one I PMd it to out of this whole thread. haha. 

I was thinking the same thing. It just kind rubs me the wrong way that SOME of those will just take advantage and never be heard from again. No shared experience's, contributions or anything else that We all here like to do when we receive useful information. But it is what it is. Hopefully it will bring the people who need it great success.

Message 84 of 831
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@gettnthere wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

I found it in a thread on another forum a couple months ago when I had an issue with my account. I don't really think it is something that should be just displayed publicly on this board.

Thats what I mean, the poster who posted it here why even do that? Just PM people that really need it.

And if you look at a good portion of the people who requested it, most had only like 1-20 posts. 

Not saying that some people don't legitimately need this number, but most people are probably just going to use it to harass cap1 about CLIs on their 6 month old accounts.  There is a reason you're the only one I PMd it to out of this whole thread. haha. 

I was thinking the same thing. It just kind rubs me the wrong way that SOME of those will just take advantage and never be heard from again. No shared experience's, contributions or anything else that We all here like to do when we receive useful information. But it is what it is. Hopefully it will bring the people who need it great success.

I don't mind helping anyone on these forums (and I'm sure you feel the same way) but it just bothers me that at least a few of those people joined just for the number and are probably going to take advantage of the exec office to get something from them. 

Message 85 of 831
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@gettnthere wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

I don't mind helping anyone on these forums (and I'm sure you feel the same way) but it just bothers me that at least a few of those people joined just for the number and are probably going to take advantage of the exec office to get something from them. 

JSU, you are absolutely correct. I like helping everyone i can, and really enjoy watching people have success. I agree 100% with your statement though.

Message 86 of 831
linux007969
Established Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@gettnthere wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

well with me i am always looking to make the most our of what i have so i can garden my credit into something worth while for my future since i am 23 years old now and just starting my credit journey. I am thankful to everyone on this forum who has helped me along the way. I will continue to provide my expirences with you guys and i will try to help out here myself. With me i try to contact the regular reps first with any company, and when that's no help then i look for ways to esculate my issues and concerns to get them resolved. i do not abuse the privelege of backdoor numbers or email addresses.

Just recently i had a problems with my Droid Bionic on my Verizon Wireless account and I emailed Executive Relations and recieved a call back and they asked me to contact tech support first to do some advanced troubleshoting and i called tech suport and a very nice lady took the time to review my account and listened and understanded my fustration with the on going problems with my phone ( i had 3 of them in less than a year) and she asked me what would i like done at this point? and i asked if she could authorize a different model phone as a replacement and she did some checking and said yes..... (no need to get her manager) i then asked for the HTC Droid Incrediable 4G LTE and she said yes and processed the order at no charge! Maybe it helped that she saw i contacted Executive Relations, who knows. Then the guy from Executive Relations called me back to make sure everything was ok and that a resoluton was provided. I'm glad Verizon Wireless cares about their commitment to customer service and customer loyality. I'm glad they were able to take the time to help me.

Sorry I was a bit off topic but this is the only time i had an issue with Verizon Wireless that wasn't able to get resolved by a regular customer service rep and i had to resort to esculation. I only esculate things when needed.

At my work I have the power to esculate things for customers on a regular basis since I work directly with our Executive staff, Sometimes i don't even need them I can fix things for customers and make things right without them. (I'm an Executive PC Technician for a local Non-Profit Computer Recycler & Refurbisher) 

We only had one insident so far where a customer was not being reasonable and having their friend call up to swear and threaten me so i  had to esculate a problem to my manager, who looked over my full page of notes and kicked them out and asked them to never come back.

Sorry for being off topic again but this stuff is related to abusing privelege, I just wanted to share this stuff with all of you guys. LOL Smiley Very Happy

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 87 of 831
AF_23
Frequent Contributor

@SwampSystems wrote:

If they were going to change the number, they would have done it 2 months ago when it was first posted here.

Whose they ?

Message 88 of 831
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

@AF_23 wrote:

@SwampSystems wrote:

Whose they ?

They. Capital One. The Executive Office. The number has been posted publicly on this forum for 2 months and on the rest of the internet for even longer. I would think if people were abusing it that badly, it would have already changed.

Message 89 of 831
AF_23
Frequent Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

I hate C1, but that bothers me as well. Im hardly shocked, but lets be real. Those type of people are ones who probably wont take the information on here for vital worth, rather a quick excuse to say they are somehow OWED or justified a CLI because they came across the number. There really should be a special place on MF forums to share this stuff for people who've been here for a while and contriubte. Such is life.

Message 90 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.