Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office

@maiden_girl wrote:

She grilled me for a good 5 minutes! I got scared I almost hung up! LMAO!!! I'm not expecting much out of the call but to say that I tried is all that I need.

The truth is out there

Message 131 of 831
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

She grilled me for a good 5 minutes! I got scared I almost hung up! LMAO!!! I'm not expecting much out of the call but to say that I tried is all that I need.

The truth is out there

...but so are lies.... Smiley Very HappyDDD

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 132 of 831
pkhuu78
Contributor

I think it is better to send them an e-mail and wait for them to call back so we don't have to put up with any bad attitude.  Since we all have bad days.  At the same time, e-mails address can be found with a little digging on the web, so they can't question us on how we got it...

......NPSL.........14.5 K............30 K..........20 K.........10 K...............8 K.............7.5 K..........
Message 133 of 831
cam006
Contributor

Can someone PM me the email address?  I tried calling the number listed earlier in this thread and it sounded like I had reached a different office not Cap 1.  I don't have much time to talk on the phone during the day so maybe the email will be easier.

7/11/08: EQ: 635, TU: 658, EX: 607
10/10: TU 634, EQ 626, Ex 626
9/14/2012: TU 622, EQ 660
10/16/2012: TU 731, EQ 706 - finally on my way!
Message 134 of 831
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

I'm gearing myself for their standard answer.

After careful consideration of your account, we regret that your account is not currently eligible for an upgrade. We do account review periodically to evaluate your account. We value your business and we look forward to serving you. Now get off our back and stop harrassing us Smiley Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 135 of 831
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@gettnthere wrote:

Ok guys the craziest thing has just happened to me....I actually just got a call back from the Cap1 executive office concerning my call from July.  I had called the Exec team in July to request a Pc to rewards and to inquire about a cli. The Rep I Spoke with actually was able to PC my regular platinum card to the cash rewards card but they were not able to "honor" my CLI request. Well that was that and I have not talked to them since, until today. So I answer my phone and to much of my surprise it was a different rep calling from the Cap1 Exec team, and she was asking to borrow a minute of my time. She stated that they were looking through accounts and had seen that I had called in July. She said that she had seen where they were able to grant my request to add rewards but not the CLI and that's why she was calling. She said that Cap1 is currently undergoing changes to their Cli policy and wanted to see if something could be done for me now. She said that the Policy change was being tested and was curious to know if I would like to try it out, so I could be granted a CLI. BUT she said that due to the changes they would have to obtain a current copy of my credit reports to see how much they could do the CLI for. I asked if she was sure that it would be a HP BC  CAP1 had just done a SP last month and had never done a HP for any of my previous CLI requests. She said she was pretty positive that due to the new changes that it would be but that looking at my account she was confident that she could get a CLI on my account. I asked if there was any way if it COULD possibly be a SP and she said no. I then asked if it would be 3 HP's across all 3 Bureaus and she said yes, that they would have to compare all the accounts to get a "more accurate" picture of my current standing. I also asked that, if I had to take 3 HP's, that she was sure I would get "SOME" kind of increase or if there was still a chance that I could get denied and still have to eat the HP's. She said it very well was possible that I could end up getting no increase even after the HP's. I asked about PC's as well. I asked her if my CL was raised high enough, if it would be possible to PC to one (any) of their Visa signature cards, but she told me that was NOT possible that I would have to re-apply because it was a whole separate account. But anyways back to the CLI. I told her I just didn't know if I wanted to take 3hp's for a "POTENTIAL" cli and if it would be OK if I called her back. She was very nice and took a lot of time to thoroughly explain everything to me. It seems they may start doing HP's in order to do CLI, but who knows for sure. OH let me mention that she said if I did want to proceed, that she would need to ask income questions as well as HOW MUCH of a CLI I wanted and what was the MINIMUM amount I would accept. Now, I know it would probably be crazy to let them go ahead and do it and see what happens, but a part of me for some crazy reason wants to try, just because I have had it so long, but then the smarter part of me knows that it would probably be a waste or not worth my time. What should I do? I need your guys advice?? What would you do?

Edited for ALOT of TyposSmiley Wink

Just went through this with them today. CSR said it is a possible HP, I refused at first but called back saying go for it (considering my CR's are frozen if they wanted to HP they would have to notify me to unfreeze). I should hear back within 2 business days.

If you can afford the HP's thats totally up to you, but IMO a CLI is NOT worth 3 HP's.

LS, Any news yet?

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 136 of 831
cmerriott
Valued Member

i called yesterday. They called back today approved!!!! from 3250 to 7500.

Myfico EQ 1/12/13 759

Barclays $6,300, NAVY FCU $25,000, CITI dividend $4,500, AMEX HH $16,800, AMEX BCP $6,000, BofA 123 $9,900, CAP ONE VENTURE $7,500, CITI forward $3,000, DISCOVER IT $10,000, GECRB/LOW $10,000, GECRB/SAMSDC $10,000, SPIEGEL $1,150, WFNNB/BUCKLE $1,100
Message 137 of 831
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Still waiting.....

Should hear something this afternoon.......shredder on standby. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 138 of 831
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Bah, im sitting on edge for you and CS to hear back. Lol.
Message 139 of 831
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

I'm still waiting to hear back...kinda scared to call again. LOL.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 140 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.