Valued Member

Re: Capital One Executive Office

Can u pm me the number
FlipDC
Starting Score: 638 fico eq 7/11
Current Score: 648 fico eq 8/12, 686 fico tu 8/12. 1/13 TU 661
2013 Score: EX 654, EQ 610, TU 625
Goal Score: 740 1/14
In my Wallet: Discover more 4k,Citi plat 5k,Citi simplicity 3k,Citi diamond 1k,Cap1 cash 750/2500,Cap1 plat 750/2500,Kanes Furn, Walmart 900/2200, Macys 600.
Message 201 of 831
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@flipdc wrote:
Can u pm me the number

PM sent

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 202 of 831
CS800
Super Contributor

Should we make a sticky of this number? For fear of abuse, it's probably not a good idea.

I wonder if there are cap one agents on here monitoring the cap one posts Smiley Happy

Message 203 of 831
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

Should we make a sticky of this number? For fear of abuse, it's probably not a good idea.

I wonder if there are cap one agents on here monitoring the cap one posts Smiley Happy

Highly doubt it, they wouldn't be asking here you got the nunmber then Smiley Very Happy

Sticky IMO is a bad idea. We should stick to PM's.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 204 of 831
CS800
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

Highly doubt it, they wouldn't be asking here you got the nunmber then Smiley Very Happy

Sticky IMO is a bad idea. We should stick to PM's.

They might see what the deal is and change the number for abuse ... In which case, they will be changing numbers quite often. Smiley Happy

Message 205 of 831
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

Shouldn't sticky it...people should just read the thread Smiley Tongue

it is on pages 7 and 8, and it shouldn't take long to read the whole thread since 99.99999% of the posts just say (pm please" 

Message 206 of 831
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

Hey! Can anyone kindly PM me the number and e-mail address. Thanks in advance!

Full on Garden Mode (•‿•)
Message 207 of 831
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@nenuco wrote:

Hey! Can anyone kindly PM me the number and e-mail address. Thanks in advance!

PM sent

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 208 of 831
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

Thanks!

Full on Garden Mode (•‿•)
Message 209 of 831
Anonymous
Not applicable

An update on my situation:

I got 2 calls last week from a Mr. B and of course I was at work, so I told my self as soon as I wake up on Monday, I am calling! The woman who answered was very friendly and after being put on hold for 5 minutes, Mr. B came on the line. I explained my situation to him, then I thought I was going to get declined because he started off with something about the "systems" and the company not being able to grant increases, but he was willing to make an exception for me since I've been such a good consumer. *As I'm sitting there trying to feel special, yet thinking about all the recent increases* Smiley LOL I was then told a request would be put in for me, was asked a few questions, the minimum & maximum I'd be happy with, and that was it. Was told it usually takes about 2 business days for an update, so I told him thank you very much Mr. B I appreciate it!

We shall see!!

Message 210 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.