Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office

tag
EaglesFan2006
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office

@linux007969 wrote:

***Update*** I just recieved a call back from the guy who was helping me while the other rep was on vacation! I asked if he looked into my other issues and he said He did remove my annual membership fee! I asked about more cach back and when i double checked with him to see about more cash back, there is no way of getting more cash back than what i am already getting. I am happy though...... I got a credit limit increase and my annual fee removed permanently off the account! Maybe in 2 years i may ask for another increase but till then "i'll lay low" lol Smiley Very Happy

Thank you to everyone in the forum for all your help! I am so greatful for all of you! Smiley Very Happy

Congrats!

Out of curiosity, how long did it take to get your CLI from when you first talked to a rep?  How long has it been for others?  I spoke to a rep on Monday...it's now Thursday, and I know they said it could take up to 5 days.  Just curious if I should feel any more or less encouraged.

Message 461 of 831
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@EaglesFan2006 wrote:

@linux007969 wrote:

***Update*** I just recieved a call back from the guy who was helping me while the other rep was on vacation! I asked if he looked into my other issues and he said He did remove my annual membership fee! I asked about more cach back and when i double checked with him to see about more cash back, there is no way of getting more cash back than what i am already getting. I am happy though...... I got a credit limit increase and my annual fee removed permanently off the account! Maybe in 2 years i may ask for another increase but till then "i'll lay low" lol Smiley Very Happy

Thank you to everyone in the forum for all your help! I am so greatful for all of you! Smiley Very Happy

Congrats!

Out of curiosity, how long did it take to get your CLI from when you first talked to a rep?  How long has it been for others?  I spoke to a rep on Monday...it's now Thursday, and I know they said it could take up to 5 days.  Just curious if I should feel any more or less encouraged.

It was a few weeks. Maybe 1 or 2 before a rep got back to me. But after the request...I saw the account updated in like 4 days. I didn't expect anyone to call me back but someone did. They still didn't give me the limit I wanted but it's better than what it was before. $750 to $1500

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 462 of 831
linux007969
Established Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

@EaglesFan2006 wrote:

@linux007969 wrote:

Congrats!

It was a few weeks. Maybe 1 or 2 before a rep got back to me. But after the request...I saw the account updated in like 4 days. I didn't expect anyone to call me back but someone did. They still didn't give me the limit I wanted but it's better than what it was before. $750 to $1500

I emailed them November 27th, the first rep called me on the 28th but i couldn't answer, so i called back on the 29th and she put in my requests and was going on vacation so she would pass my case off to another rep and they would get in touch with me the following week, so the second rep called on Monday December 3rd and left a voicemail saying "my requests have been approved, and you can check your account online for details" so i did and saw the increase from $500 to $750, but didn't see a document placed in my account explaining the results for my credit limit increase and my annual fee removal requests so i called back on December 4th to double check my annual fee removal and he said it he removed it off my account forever!

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 463 of 831
Jutz
Valued Contributor

Weird question, what bureau does Cap1 soft pull for CLI requests?  I can't imagine it's all 3 like for a hard pull new product...right?

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 464 of 831
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

I had 3 Cap 1 cards. I finally called the exec office after asking numerous times could they combine the 3 cards, or give me a CLI. It never worked. So I finally call them on a Friday, and after telling the rep all the details, she says she will look into it and call me back in 2-3 business days. On Monday she calls back and said they can increase my limit on my journey card from 500 to 2000. I was so happy, especially since I had the card for more than a year, and it was always PIF.  I closed the MTV card I had with them, it was useless to me.  

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 465 of 831
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please provide me with the email address used to contact the executive office? I am trying to get a CLI and have had this capital one card for close to 10 years. Never requested a CLI before and have never abused the card. I am getting nowhere with regular customer service. Thanks in advance!
Message 466 of 831
p-
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Can someone please provide me with the email address used to contact the executive office? I am trying to get a CLI and have had this capital one card for close to 10 years. Never requested a CLI before and have never abused the card. I am getting nowhere with regular customer service. Thanks in advance!

This link was earlier in the thread that takes you to a walkthrough.  That ought to get you there.

Message 467 of 831
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys, could someone please PM me information on CapOne executive contacts?

Phone or email?

I've been researching today, my only credit cards are $750 CapOne, $750 CapOne and $300 Orchard/CapOne.
I'm thinking of applying for better cards but I feel its worth a shot to see what CapOne could do.

Thanks for any information or advice people could PM me!!

Message 468 of 831
p-
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi guys, could someone please PM me information on CapOne executive contacts?

Phone or email?

I've been researching today, my only credit cards are $750 CapOne, $750 CapOne and $300 Orchard/CapOne.
I'm thinking of applying for better cards but I feel its worth a shot to see what CapOne could do.

Thanks for any information or advice people could PM me!!

Look at the post right above yours.  If you follow that link, you'll find everything you need.

Message 469 of 831
Rkeefer01
Established Member

Can you PM Me the email address that you used? I would like to see if I can get a CLI based on me only being able to 10 or less of the credit limit so I don't take a hit on my credit score. I would love to report back success of this idea.

Starting Score: 533
Current Score: TU 609, EQ 587 EX ???
Goal Score: 720+ ALL THREE

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 470 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.