Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office

tag
Jutz
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office

@Viperlx wrote:

I know this has been asked before and Google has failed me.  Can someone pm me a contact for the executive office?  I have the number and all but I am trying to GW them.

Impossible.  There's literally a thread devoted to it, with links on this very page!!!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=capital+one+ceo+email+address

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 491 of 831
Viperlx
New Contributor

@Jutz wrote:

@Viperlx wrote:

I know this has been asked before and Google has failed me.  Can someone pm me a contact for the executive office?  I have the number and all but I am trying to GW them.

Impossible.  There's literally a thread devoted to it, with links on this very page!!!

i am hoping for anyone but the CEO but it's a start.  Thanks!

Message 492 of 831
Jutz
Valued Contributor

@Viperlx wrote:

@Jutz wrote:

@Viperlx wrote:

The CEO is how you start an executive office case.  It's not like the CEO of Cap1 answers his public emails and calls the customers

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 493 of 831
p-
Valued Contributor

@Jutz wrote:

@Viperlx wrote:

@Jutz wrote:

@Viperlx wrote:

The CEO is how you start an executive office case.  It's not like the CEO of Cap1 answers his public emails and calls the customers

He has people for that.  The LMGTFY link gives you a good address in the first results.  They will contact you.  Email the address that rhymes with Smichard Smairbanks.

Message 494 of 831
kobe2012
Established Contributor

so i tried the executive number for an increase on my two cards....they gave me two increases last october when i emailed, when i called the eo number few days ago she denied me...i emailed again and the same guy that helped me last october helped me again and he said he will forward it to an underwriter..i told him my report have improved since so i wanted another increase...today i logged in and. they only gave me $250 increase on each card but ill take it!!! I think he was kinda annoyed that i asked again lol

Starting Score: MYFICO 12/30/15 -TU: 481, EQ:561, EX:532 - BK7 DISCHARGED 12/2015 - Current: 09/01/2016 TU:642 EQ: 651 EX: 646
NFCU cashRewards:$6200 QS:$1500 Merrick:$1200 Cabelas:$1000 SonyVisa: $500 JCrew:$850 Overstock:$850 Express: $1050 PaypalCredit:$2150 NAVCHECK:$10K
Message 495 of 831
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

ugh sorry whoever could send that email please!! I only have the phone number and I did not like her!

Message 496 of 831
Give_Me_Credit_Please
Regular Contributor

Best of luck to you. Can you also PM me the address as well? Thank you in advance.

Message 497 of 831
p-
Valued Contributor

@Give_Me_Credit_Please wrote:

Best of luck to you. Can you also PM me the address as well? Thank you in advance.

@Creditaddict wrote:

ugh sorry whoever could send that email please!! I only have the phone number and I did not like her!

If you take a moment to read the threads directly above on this page, it will get you started.  You don't have to wait for a PM.

Message 498 of 831
p-
Valued Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@p- wrote:
@jsucool76 wrote:
I initially hated cap1 because they denied me for a secured card, but then I applied through a mail offer and they gave me my first card, and with a 3k limit. Still my highest limit and it is amazing and I love them. Smiley Very Happy They PCd me too, so I can never hate.

Yeah, it's hard to hate a company that gave me credit when no one else would, and still grows with me.   

@Jutz wrote:

I didn't realize the Green card was a Visa, that makes sense now.  

The green card isn't just Visa.  When they PC'd me to the cash rewards I was sure I'd get a Visa sig, but they sent me a green MC.  When I asked why, they said that you can't change from MC to Visa.  And I was all excited about my first visa siggy card too :-(

Did they at least give you a world mastercard? And you can change to the visa version, they told me I could if I wanted to. lol

@jsucool76 wrote:

Call up and ask for a WMC at least. lol 

The exec rep called back today regarding my request for a World Mastercard.  She said that yes, my account should be a WMC based on the limit...  She explained that they have an automatic review interval and that all accounts that qualified would be automatically converted.  She was not able to tell me exactly what that interval was...  but did confirm that my card would become a World MC sometime in the near future.

I've heard that Chase does it at the 13 month mark, my guess is they are something similar.  

So I will, sometime soon, actually receive a Cap1 Cash World MC.  Not bad considering when I started all of this it was a Rebuilder Platinum with a fixed limit.  Bummer they can't do it instant, but still a win, I think.

Message 499 of 831
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a follow-up on my experience:
I emailed the CEO (it goes to the executive office) and also sent private a Facebook message to Capital One.
I had a fast call back (under 36 hours) from Exec. office and I asked for an upgrade of some sort for my $750.00 limit Capital One Platinums (one regular, one rewards). They submitted a request for review, and called me back again under 36 hours. They removed the annual fees and raised the limits to $1000.00 each. Meh shmeh.
I then applied for Capital One Platinum Prestige, called a week later and auto-line said declined. I emailed CEO again and same representative called me back. I asked for a manual reconsideration for application to their prime card. That was about eight days ago, still waiting. They did credit me back the last annual fees when I spoke to them last too, though.

Overall my experience was very acceptable but I won't be satisfied unless they accept my Platinum Prestige application. I picked a cool card design. Dangit.

Message 500 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.