Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office

tag
p-
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office

@Anonymous wrote:

... I won't be satisfied unless they accept my Platinum Prestige application. I picked a cool card design. Dangit.

Why do you want a third Capital One card?  You can get compareable benefits from other companies...  And why that card?  It looks like it doesn't even have rewards...  Am I missing something?

Message 501 of 831
jennylocha
Regular Contributor

@sccredit wrote:

@Credit314 wrote:

Can you please PM me the email sent and email adress used? Thanks in Advance

Sent!

Can you please send me the email addy too?! PLEASE!

Current Score: TU 671 / EQ 675 / EX 682
Goal Score: 700 Club Across the board!

Message 502 of 831
jsucool76
Super Contributor

+1 to P-

Cap1 only allows two cards first of all (not counting store cards, like kohls or best buy) and the min limit on plat prestige (despite it being one of their "prime" cards) is either $300 or $500,so you prob wouldn't be happy if if they did approve you.
Message 503 of 831
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I can't imagine C1 approving a high enough limit for any BTs anyway haha although I did date someone who got a $7500 instant approval on that green Cash card! Hah.. The person had a 750 FICO!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 504 of 831
aplast
Regular Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
I can't imagine C1 approving a high enough limit for any BTs anyway haha although I did date someone who got a $7500 instant approval on that green Cash card! Hah.. The person had a 750 FICO!

not shabby at all! hopefully they had some other prime cards in their wallet... (amex,discover,CSP) with a score range like that.

Message 505 of 831
92SelfMade
Contributor

Hello can someone pm me th email they used and how long it took for a callback and what was the subject of the email and a example of what to say please and ty

Message 506 of 831
92SelfMade
Contributor

Also if someone has there number can you pm it to me

Message 507 of 831
bobby_84

i would also like the email and phone number  pm me please

Message 508 of 831
texasman07
Established Contributor

Success! Called the EO Friday for my No Hassle Cash Rewards MC.  750 CL asked for double! 1500 Approved.  Took 24 hours!  Thanks guys!  Wonder if I Can call back and ask for the same thing on my Sony Visa Card with Cap 1???

Message 509 of 831
creditballer
Regular Contributor

I applied for a Venture card on 12/28 on count of the 0% fees for BT and they still have not made a decision. Everytime I call they keep saying 3 more business days...has anyone else had this problem? why the hold up?

Last App Oct 2013...applied and received Amex PRG and Blue Sky!
FICO -Walmart = 779
Credit Karma = 781
EX-766, EQ 772, TU-759
Goal: 800
Message 510 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.