Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office

@kerbear1969 wrote:

Update:  its been 2 days no changes to my capital one account im very unhappy.

Check your account online most changes took place the night before they call back...check to see if anything is different good luck

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 571 of 831
hersheykisses
Regular Contributor

still nothing online i will call monday totally disgusted.

Message 572 of 831
bmis42988
New Contributor

Can someone please PM me the EO info? thanks.

TU: 687 EQ: 670 EX: 665
Message 573 of 831
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@bmis42988 wrote:

Can someone please PM me the EO info? thanks.

For the third time today!  Google "Capital One CEO email" and there it is.

Message 574 of 831
jordanmedical
Established Contributor

Got a call a few days after my email, they only approve me for 1000 instead of the 1500 I asked for. Better than nothing I guess.
-Rebuilding with CapOne Cash: $1.5k, NFCU cashRewards $8.5K, NavCheck $5K, Wal-Mart: $1.1K, Sam's: $1.2K, Amazon: $1.9K, Apple Barclay: $3K, Haverty's: $1.5K, GE capital: $5K, Sears: $250(AU), PP MC:$1.5K, CareCredit:$3K (closed 1st home 05/08/13)
Starting Score: 492-TU04, 480-EX FICO V2, 467-EQ Beacon 5 (Via Mortgage PreQual March '12)
Current Score: EX,EQ,TU (lender pull): 652, 659, 689, Walmart TU FICO: 691 (05/13)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 575 of 831
myjourney
Super Contributor

@jordanmedical wrote:
Got a call a few days after my email, they only approve me for 1000 instead of the 1500 I asked for. Better than nothing I guess.

Congrats jordanmedical glad it worked out for youSmiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 576 of 831
TrueGeminiNC
Frequent Contributor

will you please also forward me the email address you utilized to contact Capital One Executive Office.  I have 2 Capital One accounts with $500 limits each.  I have been unsuccessful requesting a larger credit line via phone or online chat.  I have had one of my Capital One cards for a long time and that is the only reason that I keep the account open.

Notably, I was recently approved for an American Express and a line of credit from Citibank.  

Message 577 of 831
jwpezd
Regular Contributor

could i to please have that email as well??? have a rebuilder with 300 limit, just approved for discover it, boa cash rewards, both high limits im either going to cancel this card or hopefull get some results.  no luck calling in.

Chase Freedom-(1000) BOA 123-(2000) Home Depot-(4000)
Discover IT-(1000) Lowes GE-(1500) Orchard Bank-(300)
Regions Student Visa-(500) Best Buy Reward Zone-(500)
In the garden till 4/01/2015
Message 578 of 831
QuantumCredit
New Contributor

I emailed the CEO a week ago today and still nothing. How long does it usually take them to get back to you? Do they sometimes never get back?

Message 579 of 831
TrueGeminiNC
Frequent Contributor

I too emailed them on Monday with no response. 

After speaking with customer service yesterday, I have decided to give up on Capital One.  After being transferred to a US based esculation representative, it was suggested that Capital One is not like other lenders and generally only offeres lower credit lines with higher interest rates.  She also suggested that the company only sets aside a certain amount for credit line increases at any given time to remain solvent.  Thereby, I assume only their preferred or top-tier customers actually receive credit line increases while they benefit from us with lower limits by charing higher interest rates and annual fees.

Overall, Capital One has been a great card to help re-build my credit.  Now that I have received an AMEX as well as cards from Citibank with higher limits, I have decided to give up on Capital One. 

Message 580 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.