Re: Capital One Executive Office

Can Someone please pm me the email address as well

Message 411 of 831
chan85
Established Contributor

@chan85 wrote:

@chan85 wrote:
Alright got the call about my cap1 cards, told me about the increases I already saw online. I asked about adding rewards, she said it would only be the 1% if they could and she submitted a request. Said she would call back. Find it odd since everyone else said that was the easiest thing to get approved. Perhaps because they mentioned it in their emails or initial phone call so they already had done the leg work before they called? We will see what they say.

As for Orchard, the rep called back and said that she needed my permission to do a HARD pull in order to see about a CLI. I told her absolutely NOT, and that the rep from Cap1 was able to check into my accounts with a soft pull, but I had no intentions of getting a hard pull for this. She said she would submit the request to see what they can do and call me tommorrow afternoon.

I can't afford anymore inquiries, and especially when Orchard has declined me in the past when they have pulled it. I have about 9 and waiting for them to fall off, most from my mortgage app this summer. Oddly enough I made a purchase with my BML account on Apple and they did a hard pull to see about increasing my spending limit!! I'm actually on hold as I type to get them to remove it. If its not one thing it another with these credit companies.....

Ok, rep from Cap 1 called back yesterday. Got the 1% rewards added. She said orchard should be calling soon. I told her about them about asking for a hard pull. She seemed a little surprised, but said they should be getting back to me today. Well Orchard rep called last night and said that she checked and they can do an automated review with a soft pull, and if declined it goes to an underwriter for manual review and they typically do a hard pull. She said she will submit it for the automated review and call back to tell me what they say and if it needs to go further. I reiterated that cap 1 was able to complete the request with just a soft pull but she could submit it for the automated and then let me know from there. Still no call back, no increase when I log into my account online..... Not holding much faith in them to do it now...

Orchard bank is the worst. I am now regretting even mentioning I had this card in my email.

After multiple calls fom the OB rep asking me the SAME questions and if I wanted a hard pull or not, she said she submitted my info and would call back in a day or so. An entire week went by, whenever I thought about calling, i never near where I had put down her info. Finally called them Friday, my rep was out of office until Tuesday. She called Tuesday, again asked about salary, and did I want a hard pull. i told her no yet again and to call me back based on what they decided from a soft pull.

I get home and I have a letter in the mail from OB denying my request bc they feel my debt to credit limit ratio was too high.... This would make sense if capital one (who is allegedly the same company) had denied my increases in my other accounts, Plus earlier that day the rep made it seem like they hadn't even looked into my account, yet here's a letter that they had time to MAIL before she could give me a straight answer?????

Thursday night I get an alert that a new inquiry has shown up!!!!! From Capital One- so I can only assume its from this OB card. I immediately called and left a message and said someone needed to explain how this happened when I specifically said multiple times don't pull my credit if its a hard pull.

And of course no one called back today. If I can't get an answer and that hard pull removed by Monday afternoon, I'm sending another complaint email. I owe $47 on this card. I'm paying it off and filing it away.

Current Debt Management:
$15k Trinity Financial Management (scheduled pay off late 2021)
$10k NFCU
$350/mth Bridgecrest Auto Loan
Goals: Pay off credit card debt & buy a new home before end of 2020

Long Term Debt:
Fed Loans - $150k
Navient - $100k

Taking a "if God don't do it, it won't get done..." approach to paying these off.
Message 412 of 831
XxRaVeNxX
Regular Contributor

I suggest everyone shoot them an e-mail once...Had a Capital One Platinum that was only $300 opened in July, and in their 'step program'

Sent a nice letter, got a call back, one soft pull later...Bumped up to $2500....

Sad thing is....this isn't common knowledge, no way I could have done this without the forums...

Chase Southwest $5000 - November 2012 Wal Mart $1000 - November 2012 NFCU Visa $5,000 - Sept 2012 NFCU NavCheck $3,000 - October 2012 Amazon $900 - Aug 2012 Kay's Jewlery $2700 - Aug 2012 Buckle $250 (Shopping cart trick) - October 2012 Roaman's $250 (Shopping cart trick) - October 2012 Capital One Secured $225 - April 2012 Capital One Platinum $2500 - July 2012
Message 413 of 831
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

@XxRaVeNxX wrote:

I suggest everyone shoot them an e-mail once...Had a Capital One Platinum that was only $300 opened in July, and in their 'step program'

Sent a nice letter, got a call back, one soft pull later...Bumped up to $2500....

Sad thing is....this isn't common knowledge, no way I could have done this without the forums...

You opened your account in July of this year?

Were there any significant changes in your credit report between July and now?

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 414 of 831
XxRaVeNxX
Regular Contributor

Yea...it was before I rebuilt my credit report...all my collections were gone, and as you see from my signature...I had more credit card accounts

Chase Southwest $5000 - November 2012 Wal Mart $1000 - November 2012 NFCU Visa $5,000 - Sept 2012 NFCU NavCheck $3,000 - October 2012 Amazon $900 - Aug 2012 Kay's Jewlery $2700 - Aug 2012 Buckle $250 (Shopping cart trick) - October 2012 Roaman's $250 (Shopping cart trick) - October 2012 Capital One Secured $225 - April 2012 Capital One Platinum $2500 - July 2012
Message 415 of 831
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please possibly PM me the information to contact Cap1's EO? If anyone has the email(s) to use and/or a phone number, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Message 416 of 831
Jutz
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Can someone please possibly PM me the information to contact Cap1's EO? If anyone has the email(s) to use and/or a phone number, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

PM'd

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 417 of 831
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

Could I get the email address too?
Amex Everyday 6k || Chase Sapphire 5k || Buypower Card 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 5.5k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k || Chase Amazon 1k
Business: Chase ink cash 5k || AMEX Simply Cash 3.8k
Total CLs: 48.7k
Message 418 of 831
Jutz
Valued Contributor

Sent

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 419 of 831
Powahh

Sent an email yesterday, got a callback from EO today.

They are going to submit CLI request.

Unfortunately no go for PC to green card. Said I'm going to need to do a new app.

I was more interested in rewards. Didn't care about CLI that much as $750 is enough for what I use this card. It's sockdrawered and only used for small foreign purchases. I'm getting at least 2% rewards with my other cards but this is the only one with no foreign transaction fee.

Message 420 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.