Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office

tag
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office

@aplast wrote:

good news on my end... I called the executive office yesterday and spoke with a nice lady who seemed happy to take my request. I just mentioned to her that I needed more than 750 dollars in order for me to use them more... Well she called me back today and let me know that they had gone ahead and increased my CL from 750 to 3000. This card started at 500 and with the credit steps went up to 750. I am pumped about the increase, and couldnt have done it without reading this thread!

So did she do a HP? I am considering calling the number b/c I've been stuck at the same low limit for 2 years.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 121 of 831
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@jsucool

No kidding, right? Every time i call them, no matter which office, all the reps have different answers. There is absolutely no consistency when it comes to Cap1. Im gonna wait to call back after i hear back from LS , to see what his results were, as my reports are frozen solid as well.

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 122 of 831
aplast
Regular Contributor

I asked the lady before she put in my request. She reassured me that it was a soft pull Smiley Happy I waited about 24 hours for my response.

Message 123 of 831
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@aplast wrote:

I asked the lady before she put in my request. She reassured me that it was a soft pull Smiley Happy I waited about 24 hours for my response.

Awesome! If its a soft pull, I may call after all!

Message 124 of 831
texasman07
Established Contributor

Darn! Called to see if my account had been reviewed yet from last week.  Unfortuneately they still have not gotten to it.  :-(  He stated maybe later this week but he would give me a call.  Im on pins and needles.

Message 125 of 831
CS800
Super Contributor

@texasman07 wrote:

Darn! Called to see if my account had been reviewed yet from last week.  Unfortuneately they still have not gotten to it.  :-(  He stated maybe later this week but he would give me a call.  Im on pins and needles.

+ 1 same situation here

Been over two weeks for me and I'm told to wait.

Message 126 of 831
pkhuu78
Contributor

I waited 3 weeks..Well, at least they are really looking at it and not just brushing you off like previously..

......NPSL.........14.5 K............30 K..........20 K.........10 K...............8 K.............7.5 K..........
Message 127 of 831
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

So I called the number and I got grilled by the representative on how I got the number...LOL...I felt like a kid with my hand in the cookie jar! OMG! But she did say it would be a soft pull into my credit report and asked me what was the highest limit I would accept and what was the lowest limit I would accept. She said she would get back to me soon.

Message 128 of 831
CS800
Super Contributor

I'm gearing myself for their standard answer.

After careful consideration of your account, we regret that your account is not currently eligible for an upgrade. We do account review periodically to evaluate your account. We value your business and we look forward to serving you. Now get off our back and stop harrassing us Smiley Happy

Message 129 of 831
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

She grilled me for a good 5 minutes! I got scared I almost hung up! LMAO!!! I'm not expecting much out of the call but to say that I tried is all that I need.

Message 130 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.