Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office

I'm eagerly waiting for my Platinum to change its name to Cash Reward wehn i log on to my account one of these days.

Message 41 of 831
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

I'm eagerly waiting for my Platinum to change its name to Cash Reward wehn i log on to my account one of these days.

The name won't change. Mine still says Platinum Mastercard. You'll just see a little "Rewards $0.00 Cash" underneath the name, and then where it says "Get mobile banking" and "manage authorized users" it will also say "Explore Rewards" 

Message 42 of 831
CS800
Super Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

The name won't change. Mine still says Platinum Mastercard. You'll just see a little "Rewards $0.00 Cash" underneath the name, and then where it says "Get mobile banking" and "manage authorized users" it will also say "Explore Rewards" 

You were able to get your platinum PC'ed to the green card?

Message 43 of 831
DeadSpider
Frequent Contributor

I got mine PC last month to green cash and it does say VISA SIGNATURE not Platinum.

Message 44 of 831
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

@DeadSpider wrote:

I got mine PC last month to green cash and it does say VISA SIGNATURE not Platinum.

How did you do that?

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 45 of 831
DeadSpider
Frequent Contributor

I just called the number back of my card and asked to upgrade it.

I had option for miles or cash.

Message 46 of 831
CS800
Super Contributor

@DeadSpider wrote:

I just called the number back of my card and asked to upgrade it.

I had option for miles or cash.

But before that, was your cap one a basic platinum with an AF?

Message 47 of 831
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Yep!

I got approved through a mail offer for cap1 plat with 3k CL no AF special offer. 

2 weeks later I used "Chat Now" and asked for PC to rewards, they PCd me right there, no questions asked, kept $0 AF 

Message 48 of 831
CS800
Super Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

Yep!

I got approved through a mail offer for cap1 plat with 3k CL no AF special offer. 

2 weeks later I used "Chat Now" and asked for PC to rewards, they PCd me right there, no questions asked, kept $0 AF 

See my platinum is a rebuilder i beleive thats why i never get a CLI on it but i contact the exc office and they are working on a possible PC. I'll see what comes out of it.

Message 49 of 831
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Yep!

See my platinum is a rebuilder i beleive thats why i never get a CLI on it but i contact the exc office and they are working on a possible PC. I'll see what comes out of it.

Mine was a rebuilder too. The regular (average )platinum, in the credit step program. 

Message 50 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.