cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office?

tag
Eastside

Re: Capital One Executive Office?

I don't think I'm eligible for the garden club meeting, I just apped for my Freedom a few days ago. Smiley Wink

Message 21 of 27
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@Eastside wrote:

I don't think I'm eligible for the garden club meeting, I just apped for my Freedom a few days ago. Smiley Wink

You can stop in anytime. Basically, it's like a chat room, haha. Its a good time if you have nothing else to do. 

Message 22 of 27
Eastside

You have a link for this?  I'm kind of a year round gardener anyway if you know what I mean.

Message 23 of 27
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@Eastside wrote:

You have a link for this?  I'm kind of a year round gardener anyway if you know what I mean.

Its just under the normal garden club thread. As weird as it sounds, its like you have friends you have never met. 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Garden-Club-Meeting-August-2013/td-p/2334767

Message 24 of 27
Eastside

Cool, thanks. Smiley Wink

Message 25 of 27
rock_lobster
Valued Member

Does anyone know if the facebook contact will work for the RZMC that is now Cap1?  I need some help with either CLI and/or fee reduction.  I have a gold card with $300 limit and $79 fee.  It's crazy.  I have have the card for about 6 years. it was my first after a rought patch.  I hate to close it, but it is doing me no good. Currently in the 630 range and in a big time garden!...need to buy a car in Decemeber!

Thanks

Starting Score: 595
Current Score: EX 690 TU 682 EQ 661 Walmart Fico 684
Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 26 of 27
dpride86
Regular Contributor

Can you please provide me with the info as well.

Thank you

-Current Score: TU 719 EQ 705 and EX 708 1-11-15
-My Goal: 740+ on all 3
-My wallet:
NFCU Cash Rewards 17k,Fidelity Amex 10.1k, QS 8k, DCU Visa Platinum 7.5k, Chase Freedom 7k, Penfed Promise 6.5k, Amex BCE 6k and Citi 5K.
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.