Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive office

tag
distantarray
Established Contributor

Capital One Executive office

I see people getting CLI's, but does anyone get a PC? I would like to keep one of my oldest tradelines active, but I would feel weird about getting a Subprime Cap1 card with a high limit, I wouldn't mind going for the non-annual fee version of Venture card.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
gettnthere
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive office

Honestly anything is possible with the Cap1 EO, they are pretty awesome. I got a HUGE CLI and a PC to the cash rewards card from my plain jane AF platinum. Id say give it a shot, worst they can say is no lol. GL!

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 10
distantarray
Established Contributor

@gettnthere wrote:

Honestly anything is possible with the Cap1 EO, they are pretty awesome. I got a HUGE CLI and a PC to the cash rewards card from my plain jane AF platinum. Id say give it a shot, worst they can say is no lol. GL!

lol yea but mine is a aquired HSBC secured account, so gotta wait til January atleast =\ (when the system changes over completely)

Message 3 of 10
beb86
Valued Contributor

@gettnthere wrote:

Can you PM me the contact you used I want to call/email them tomorrow. 

Message 4 of 10
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

@beb86 wrote:

@gettnthere wrote:

Me too if you don't mind, and how long was your account open?

Amex Everyday 6k || Chase Sapphire 5k || Buypower Card 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 5.5k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k || Chase Amazon 1k
Business: Chase ink cash 5k || AMEX Simply Cash 3.8k
Total CLs: 48.7k
Message 5 of 10
distantarray
Established Contributor

@patsfan1453 wrote:

@beb86 wrote:

@gettnthere wrote:

Edited to remove Fairbanks' e-mail, though feel free to google it or PM it back and forth.

-llecs, myFICO moderator

Message 6 of 10
beb86
Valued Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@patsfan1453 wrote:

@beb86 wrote:

@gettnthere wrote:

Edited to remove Fairbanks' e-mail, though feel free to google it or PM it back and forth.

-llecs, myFICO moderator

ok thanks.....FYI this name will be deleted by the mods in a few mins.

Message 7 of 10
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

The founder of capital one is working on PCs? haha

Amex Everyday 6k || Chase Sapphire 5k || Buypower Card 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 5.5k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k || Chase Amazon 1k
Business: Chase ink cash 5k || AMEX Simply Cash 3.8k
Total CLs: 48.7k
Message 8 of 10
beb86
Valued Contributor

@patsfan1453 wrote:

The founder of capital one is working on PCs? haha

Didn't even catch that lol

Message 9 of 10
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I got offered a pc change to no hassle cash with no af. I get 1.25% on all purchases. Also have a 13.9% apr but still have a crappy $1300 limit
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.