Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Platinum Mastercard Upgrade

tag
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Platinum Mastercard Upgrade

welcome here! Smiley Happy i just recently tried to PC my platinum to either venture (with AF for the 2X miles) or to their QuickSilver Visa...denied the PC, but i did get them to add the 2X miles! Smiley Happy gl!

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 11 of 13
Crashem
Valued Contributor

@djc1puno wrote:

welcome here! Smiley Happy i just recently tried to PC my platinum to either venture (with AF for the 2X miles) or to their QuickSilver Visa...denied the PC, but i did get them to add the 2X miles! Smiley Happy gl!

Not sure I understand that either.  My HSBC card was moved to Cap One recently with no AF and 1.5% cash back.  I called and asked for whatever they could give me and PC to Quicksilver.  They refused to PC to Quicksilver even though it has same rewards, but gave me CLI of 5k.  Maybe they didn't want to give me the terms of quicksilver is the only thing I can think of.  Looking at the account in detail, looks like I kept the old terms.  14ish% interest which is decent for rewards card.  15k cash limit which seemed high given that I had 15k limit (well 20k now).

Looks like Quicksilver can go down to 12ish%.  Anyone getting that on Quicksilver?  Maybe that is why they didn't want to PC me.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 12 of 13
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

@Crashem wrote:

@djc1puno wrote:

Not sure I understand that either.  My HSBC card was moved to Cap One recently with no AF and 1.5% cash back.  I called and asked for whatever they could give me and PC to Quicksilver.  They refused to PC to Quicksilver even though it has same rewards, but gave me CLI of 5k.  Maybe they didn't want to give me the terms of quicksilver is the only thing I can think of.  Looking at the account in detail, looks like I kept the old terms.  14ish% interest which is decent for rewards card.  15k cash limit which seemed high given that I had 15k limit (well 20k now).

Looks like Quicksilver can go down to 12ish%.  Anyone getting that on Quicksilver?  Maybe that is why they didn't want to PC me.

yes...my terms remained the same so the only thing added was the rewards...i'll ask for the other terms to be changed next time tho.

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.