Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Pre-qualified letter in the mail

tag
ronstar7
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Pre-qualified letter in the mail

@smbb2005 wrote:

my experience with the capitol one pre-approval letters....... they must just mass send. i litterally get 3-5 a week. sometimes 2 in one day. about a year ago i applied via the pre-approval letter, denied becuase of CH 7 discharged in 6/2004.

Thank you for the response, I decided to just stay in the garden, if what eveyone says is true I should be getting more and maybe from other companies. I may step out later when I know I have a better chance at approval. Was your BK the only reason for denial?

Starting scores 12/1/15 EQ 601, TU 626, EX 601

Current Scores 9/17/17 EQ 686 TU 702 EX 655 Goal 700+ across
UTL 7%
Last Inq: 9/20/17
Message 21 of 23
ronstar7
Established Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@ronstar7 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

I read this entire thread ronstar

First let me add ..having that glass of wine while gardening was a very good idea..Bravo

Second since you are gardening it's the best time to work on those GW while increasing AAoA,Scores and reducing UTL.

All that being said I think you made the right choice to stay in the garden and enjoy those free drinks and I'll buy the first round Friday Night Lol

See you in the garden

P.S. More pre-approvals are forth coming in the mail and it's a direct results of your hard work so don't bite now wait on the one that's right for you!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you and that is exactly what I itend to do, I will have to get DH to shred the app for me as I cant bear to watch lol, gonna work hard and see what else comes my way. I checked my cr and saw that I actually applied to cap 1 5 months ago and got a decline so it would prob be the same now. No sense getting 3 pulls for nothing Smiley Happy

Bravo on letting DH shred stay strong and place your drink order Friday Smiley Wink

I shall!!

Starting scores 12/1/15 EQ 601, TU 626, EX 601

Current Scores 9/17/17 EQ 686 TU 702 EX 655 Goal 700+ across
UTL 7%
Last Inq: 9/20/17
Message 22 of 23
smbb2005
Established Member

that was the only thing listed on the denial letter

10/2012-lender pull--TU-536-EQ-556-EX-550
myFICO Pull 8/10/2013--TU-690-EQ-657-EX-640
8/2013 Lender Pull---TU-671--EQ-657---EX-667
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.