Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Quicksilver CLI Proof of Income

tag
man03999
Established Member

Re: Capital One Quicksilver CLI Proof of Income

Not true for me. I started with Plat then PC to QS then PC again to the Venture with almost 8k limit with them. History is about 4 years with Cap1.

CSR - 16k | CSP- AU- 16k | AMEX BC 10k | Venture 7.7k | DISCOVER IT - 6.4k | Chase Freedom 2k

FICO08 EQ-722 | EX- 749 | TU- 733 6/2/17
Message 11 of 14
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Not true for me either.  I started with a rebuilder card and it grew from $1k to $13.2k in 2 years.  I've folded other cards into it and now it sits at $44.5k and that was from a $3k increase that I got about a month and a half ago.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

CapOne has been strange lately. I read this article about credit cards tightening up soon and in England they already started. Said banks biggest money loss used to be mortgages but since 2013 it has been CC's.... didn't think much of it but CapOne was listed. Maybe this is what that is about. I'll try to find the article and post it
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

My wife has has a Capital One Platinum that started at 500 and is now 13k.  It was her only card for about 10 years.  

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.