Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Secured Card

tag
xgac12x
Established Contributor

Capital One Secured Card

Right now I have a Cap One Secured. It has a $1500 limit, and I got it 6/2013. Im in the "garden" until 12/13, which I will apply for a couple of different cards, Chase Freedom, Citi Forward, etc. I was wondering when I start all the applications, should I keep my cap one secured, or cancel it when I get all the unsecured? (hopefully I do get apprived, im sure I will with a 700+ score)

Let me know what I should do.

Thanks.

CARDS: CAPONEQUICKSILVERONE - $3,000.00
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Secured Card

@xgac12x wrote:

Right now I have a Cap One Secured. It has a $1500 limit, and I got it 6/2013. Im in the "garden" until 12/13, which I will apply for a couple of different cards, Chase Freedom, Citi Forward, etc. I was wondering when I start all the applications, should I keep my cap one secured, or cancel it when I get all the unsecured? (hopefully I do get apprived, im sure I will with a 700+ score)

Let me know what I should do.

Thanks.

Like i mentioned in one of your other posts, keep it until you get all the unsecured. Keep it until 6/2014, which at that point you can cancelit
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.