Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Secured Increased Limit

tag
Ortz33__
Frequent Contributor

Capital One Secured Increased Limit

Hey everyone. Just wanted to note that I got a bump from my Capital one Secured card today. They upped my limit by $300.  Started it off in May with a $1000 deposit.  Hoping for it to unsecure or get another increase after the 1 year mark.  I think they reviewed at 6 months. Was really hoping for this! Woohoo

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Secured Increased Limit

Congrats Ortz!

Message 2 of 8
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 3 of 8
clocktick
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  I guess they think you've earned it.  What a great feeling!  From my experience, it's like pulling teeth to get a CLI from Cap One.  Great job!

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 8
Ortz33__
Frequent Contributor

Thanks everyone!  I know they can be tough with increases, so this does make me feel freat.  It's not the utilization of the increase, it's just the sign of good progress.  Even if it doesn't graduate, I'm going to add another $1000 since I will need it for expenses for my job and hopefuly it will show other lenders I can handle larger limits. 

Message 5 of 8
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Excellent POSITIVE thinking!!!!!!

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 6 of 8
dytch2220
Regular Contributor

Sweet!  I hope I can manage the same thing in 6 mos.  I love this board, feeling more and more inspired every day!

Installment Accounts

Revolving Accounts
Message 7 of 8
Ortz33__
Frequent Contributor

They even sent a nice little email this morning informing me of the increase!!!!  : )

good luck everyone. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.