Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Upgrade Finally!

tag
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

Capital One Upgrade Finally!

I upgraded my Quicksilver One (opened on 9/3/19) to a Venture One back on December 13th of 2019, and I regretted it. The rewards are terrible at 1.25 miles per dollar for the Venture One. I only did it, so I would eventually get the Quicksilver or the Venture upgrade offer. I kept getting offered an offer for my other Capital One cc to upgrade my Savor One, but I was not intereted becuase I love my Savor One. I will only upgrade it to a Savor if I ever get that offer. Well I finally got an another upgrade offer for Venture One that I upgraded back in December. I noticed that you can only receive one offer at a time if you have two or more Capital One cards. The offer that I was receiving for my Savor disappeared, and the offer for the Venture appeared today for the first time. 

InkedQuicksilver Upgrade_LI.jpgSavor Upgrade.jpg

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Capital One Upgrade Finally!

Congrats! ..

Message 2 of 27
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your product change!
Message 3 of 27
EverForward
Established Contributor

Congratulations 🎊🎉🍾🎈 

Message 4 of 27
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your upgrade.

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 5 of 27
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Capital One upgrade!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 6 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay, congrats on your product change!
Message 7 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your PC!

Message 8 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 9 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats 🥳🥳 I also just got the upgrade, mine from Platinum -> Quicksilver. And I've been wondering about the venture one, so thanks for that. I think with cap one I'll just wait for upgrades instead of applying for new ones. 

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.