Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Upgrade success... by a helpful CSR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Upgrade success... by a helpful CSR

So about 2 weeks ago I call Cap1 to upgrade my platinum mastercard with annual fee to no fee QS, I was told that there was no offers available, but then this lady told me she could make a request to upgrade the account and she would call me back in a week to notify me of the result.

A week later, I called, chatted, chatted, called, but all I was getting was the "no offer for you" line, and no one seems to know anything about making a request for it. I thought about emailing EO, but I didn't. Then yesterday someone left me a VM to call Cap1, so I called (I was just given the main number), and told a confused CSR that I'm calling back because I got a call from Cap1 and I think it's about the upgrade request. I was put on a hold for a while then I was transferred to another department, and then voila, the upgrade request was approved.

Now I'm wondering whether I should've asked for CLI while I had this special agent on line. Ah.. missed opportunities..

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Upgrade success... by a helpful CSR

Congrats!  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
happypill
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Upgrade success... by a helpful CSR

Congrats on the upgrade.  That's good follow-up from a frontline CSR.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.