Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Venture Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Venture Question

Well after seeing everyone have so much luck with the Venture and I also noticed 2 charge offs fell off today from EQ (2 months early) I decided to give The Venture a try. My highest limit is my NFCU at 12.5K besides that I just started rebuilding credit in September 2014 so my other bank cards are $500, $300, and $100. I don't have much history and I was suppose to be gardening but really wanted another larger limit. I currently have $200 secured Cap One card and a $300 Quicksilver One card (that I had to recon to even get 10/14) but I was instantly approved for $5000!! I know to most that doesn't seem big but besides NFCU (which is very relaxed) my highest bank card limit is $500!!! So that approval blew me away plus added my 2nd Visa Signature!

My question is this is my first card with a spend bonus and that $400 looks awesome! I read somewhere that existing or previous account holders might not be eligible for this offer. Since I already have 2 Cap One cards am Eligible for the spend bonus?

Thank In Advance
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Venture Question

I think it's only if you currently/previously had the bonus on the Venture. BTW congrats! I was approved for 5K also which matches my highest limit.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.