cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One executive office/etc contact information?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One executive office/etc contact information?

Sorry I'm late to this one....just found it in a search.  If anyone could PM me the contact info they've had success with I'd really appreaciate it.  I'm trying to raise the $200 credit limit on the card I've had for 4 years without a single late payment but it's like pulling teeth.

Message 21 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Someone PLEASE email me their contact information as well. Thank you in advance

Message 22 of 53
Charger_Fan19
Contributor

Does anyone still have the info? I have a sock drawer card that has been sitting at $500 since 2006.

Starting Score: EQ 500 TU 500 EX 500
Current Score: EQ 647 TU 685 EX 684 9/2/16 Recommitted to Fico Health! Smiley Happy
Goal Score: 700
Message 23 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys, could someone please PM me information on CapOne executive contacts?

Phone or email?

I've been researching today, my only credit cards are $750 CapOne, $750 CapOne and $300 Orchard/CapOne.
I'm thinking of applying for better cards but I feel its worth a shot to see what CapOne could do.

Thanks for any information or advice people could PM me!!!

Message 24 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please send me the numbers via pm for the Executive office at Capital One? Thank you!

Message 25 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

On email, I sent my letter via Planetfeedback.com and it gets sent to the CEO's of each company you have a complaint or other message you want to send out.  It has worked for me on Nordstrom.

Message 26 of 53
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

On email, I sent my letter via Planetfeedback.com and it gets sent to the CEO's of each company you have a complaint or other message you want to send out.  It has worked for me on Nordstrom.

@Anonymous CEO is Richard Fairbank. I think its acceptable to put his name on here since his name is public domain. and a simple search on google for CEO crapone email address will bring you results.  Alternatively, you could be creative and figure it out fairly easily, most crapone employees email have their first name separated by a period, then the last name with @crapone.com :-)

Message 27 of 53
mikey4833
Valued Member

Can someone PM me the info for this office? I only know the HSBC /Cap 1 side executive office. 

Starting Score: TU:599 EXP: 596 EQ: 595 Starting Year 2009
Current Score: TU:715 (685 FAKO) EXP:647 (673 FAKO) EQX: 637 (FAKO 615) - All on 04/24/13 In the garden until 05/2014 because too many inq and low AAoA 1.4 mo. My BK chap 7 will be 4 yrs old July 2013
Goal Score: 760+ across the board by next year July 2014 5 yrs after BK

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 28 of 53
bella92108
New Visitor

Please PM me the contact number\email for the executive office.

Message 29 of 53
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 30 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.