Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital Savor and Savor One

tag
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital Savor and Savor One

@Anonymous wrote:

There is no PC to SavorOne right now. If you get Savor and don't want the AF, you have to cancel it.

What about the Venture?

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@soxfaininfl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

There is no PC to SavorOne right now. If you get Savor and don't want the AF, you have to cancel it.

What about the Venture?

Venture, VentureOne, and QS are all available to be PC'd to (which ones depend on the offer given to the account) but Savor and SavorOne are not. 

Message 22 of 25
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@soxfaininfl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What about the Venture?

Venture, VentureOne, and QS are all available to be PC'd to (which ones depend on the offer given to the account) but Savor and SavorOne are not. 

That is good to know. I currently have the QSOne. I've only had it a couple of months. I will try to PC for the Venture in a year.

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@soxfaininfl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@soxfaininfl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What about the Venture?

That is good to know. I currently have the QSOne. I've only had it a couple of months. I will try to PC for the Venture in a year.

It's notoriously difficult to get out of the QS1. I would start looking for offers ASAP. 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Capital-One-check-for-upgrade-link/td-p/4934733

If you have an offer for any other card, take it and then you can PC again in 6 months to the Venture. 

Remember though, the Venture has an AF and a PC would mean you wouldn't get the SUB. It would be much better to PC to QS or VentureOne and then app the Venture. 

Message 24 of 25
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@soxfaininfl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@soxfaininfl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What about the Venture?

It's notoriously difficult to get out of the QS1. I would start looking for offers ASAP. 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Capital-One-check-for-upgrade-link/td-p/4934733

If you have an offer for any other card, take it and then you can PC again in 6 months to the Venture. 

Remember though, the Venture has an AF and a PC would mean you wouldn't get the SUB. It would be much better to PC to QS or VentureOne and then app the Venture. 

Got it. Thanks for the info! This is really helpful!

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.