Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one/ Combining limits

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one/ Combining limits

I’m out of the credit game (haven’t apped a long time). I only have one Capital one card it’s 10 years old. I just applied for the Savor card and was wondering if I would be able to move some of the limit over? Thanks!
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital one/ Combining limits

You can check online via their website.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did. I couldn’t find anything.
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you received the new card? Check again after you’ve activated it. 

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I’m out of the credit game (haven’t apped a long time). I only have one Capital one card it’s 10 years old. I just applied for the Savor card and was wondering if I would be able to move some of the limit over? Thanks!

@Anonymous If they are still doing them, then yes you should be able too.  You may just have to call in about it.   I heard they stopped with acct combinations currently, so that may have removed the move CL button off the page as well? 

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried calling. It’s sunday and tomorrow is holiday so no one is around. I don’t have the card yet I was just curious if they were still doing it.
Message 6 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

What is your limit on your first card and how much DC id you get approved for Savor?
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Account combinations have been gone for awhile now. Customer service keeps telling people it’s being worked on but the reality seems like Cap just doesn’t want people to give themselves huge cards through combinations anymore.
Message 8 of 11
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Either way, congrats on the new Savor account! Hopefully, you have received your card and have gotten an answer to your question about combining them.  Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haven’t gotten the card yet, not going to bother to even try. Lol.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.