Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one EO

tag
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital one EO

@arata954 wrote:
please send EO contact info, I have a 300 and 500 card with them that I would like to increase. I am working at paying everything down after getting a new job last month. i just got caught up on 2 months behind on bills. Thank you

The EO is close to dead because too many people are contacting them with frivilous requests because they feel entitled to CLIs. Try requesting one online or via chat or by dialing the number on the back of your card. If none of those work, you are probably not qualified for a CLI. If you feel your credit profile has improved, consider opening a new trade line which directly impacts your available credit. Good luck!

P.S. This message was posted in good spirit.

Message 151 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, so no one get too annoyed at me but I do have a question real quick about possibly emailing EO. if there is another way to do this I'm all for it, but I believe EO might be my only real option?

Capital One seems to think I'm okay, just got a 1k luv button upgrade to 4750 on a qs1. My issue is I'm paying a $59 annual fee as I PCed from a platinum card. I'd like to upgrade to the regular QS and lose the annual fee. I have chatted with a rep who said there were no upgrades available for me, and there was never any way to remove the fee or even lower it as it was what I agreed to on my original platinum card I got 5+ years ago. I want to keep the card as it is my oldest card, and my score is massively better than it was years ago. I was going to wait 60 days or so and try again but not sure if only EO could make the changes I desire? If I could get them to agree to the PC and annual fee removal I'd like an extra $250 to hit world MasterCard level too.

As a note I just got my first 5k limit Visa Signature from Barclays on a new app and Chase just approved my first ever app with them too. Scores in the 720-30 range, my wife scores are massively lower than mine and she just got a preapproved QS offer in the mail and was approved. I'm feeling left out here lol with my dumb annual fee. I just payed the AF last month which reminded me about it.

Is this EO material or do I just need to be patient? I know they have been asked some really dumb things and I don't want to annoy anyone!

Message 152 of 156
kdm31091
Super Contributor

While people have gotten fee waivers on QS1 it usually wont grow as much as a QS would.

Youre probably better to just apply for a new regular QS and when the feature comes back combine the limits. No EO needed.
Message 153 of 156
lsutigers
Contributor

I've had my card for 4 years it hasn't grown much even after emailing eo a while back. It is my lowest credit limit @ 2150. My wife is an authorized user on my chase freedom and discover, her score is a 609 and was approved for the QS witha 3k limit....go figure
Message 154 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi looking for a CLI If I can have that EO number pm'd please

Message 155 of 156
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

@JohnnyH there is no more EO number now due to people calling in for CLI.
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 156 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.