Did you mean: 

Capital one PC???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one PC???

Hey guys

Had my CAP1 QS for 4.5 years.

I recently found a link for product upgrade from a different thread and it says I can upgrade from QS(not QS1)to Venture One with same APR and CL.
It is one of my older cards at 4.5 yrs with 22.99 apr and a lousy $3500 cl. They keep denying me cli due to (lack of usage-I’ve been told Cap1 likes people to pay interest from you tubers...?)

Anyways
Just wanted to know if that’s even worth it.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Capital one PC???

No. V1 works out to 1.25% while the QS is 1.5% back.

Message 2 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hi Welcome.

No , Capitol One wants you to actually USE their card. Interest has nothing to do with it. Its always best to pay in full if possible.
Message 3 of 16
DoctorManhattan
Frequent Contributor

Question on this, are the points valued for more for flights or does the Quicksilver actually gain more value on the 1.5? Thanks.
Message 4 of 16
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@DoctorManhattan wrote:
Question on this, are the points valued for more for flights or does the Quicksilver actually gain more value on the 1.5? Thanks.

For flights I do not think the VentureOne has an advantage over the QS unless you plan to possible use their transfer partners to find better value that way with the miles earned

Message 5 of 16
DoctorManhattan
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the reply, guess I’ll stick with my Discover for now since it’s basically 2% on everything with the match and bonus categories.
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol

That’s a very good point. And I at one time did have 50% utilization on that card. And I paid it off. Because I had other cards that gave me higher CL.
Like every other card. I tried to make that point they still said no.

What’s a guy to do..? Use it instead of if my CSR..? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
Message 7 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

We all have THAT card Smiley Wink you know the small limit card, the one that wont grow, the one we feel has done us wrong lol. My average credit limits are $7962 and yet i sport a $500 Navy Plat card. Shes my baby girl , id like her to grow up yet im ok if she' stays that age forever always the cutest at 5Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

🤣🤣🤣
Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Honestly I love my discover. They took a chance on me with a huge CL. And at times offer better rewards on amazon than Amazon Prime.
Unfortunately CSR has taken over for now.

I remember growing up, my dad having a Diners Club card..it’s odd to think it’s like the same network at Discover🤔🤔🤔
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.