Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one card tracker still showing over a week after card was activated

tag
cupofcoffee
New Contributor

Capital one card tracker still showing over a week after card was activated

Hi everyone

I recently opened a Capital One Quicksilver card, and although I activated it nearly a week ago, the card tracker is still showing on my account page and the app, with the card in the 'shipped' status, and asking me to activate the card. When I click on the activate button, it just says 'card activation complete - your card is active and ready to use', but the tracker remains on the page, and still asks me to activate.  I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I phoned support and they didn't know why it's happening but confirmed my card would work for purchases.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital one card tracker still showing over a week after card was activated

Probably an IT issue that will sort itself out with a little time. If customer service says everything is fine and your card is good to go I'd just ignore it

Message 2 of 3
scoates0
Established Member

Re: Capital one card tracker still showing over a week after card was activated

I had the same issue with my Capital One card.  Got approved for the card at the end of April. I received the card about the 2nd week of May. I activated the card through the app and it kept telling me in the app to activate the card until about August although the card was activated and I was using it. Then about the middle of August I logged into the app and the message was gone. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.