Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one image card denied.

tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Capital one image card denied.

img

I thought if a card had the right terms in the name, it wouldn't be completely useless. I guess they knew no matter what, it was still useless.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital one image card denied.

BTW my card image is a link to a capital one review site.

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 2 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

img

I thought if a card had the right terms in the name, it wouldn't be completely useless. I guess they knew no matter what, it was still useless.

LOL... LOVE IT! You could have Trade Marked the card against them... we would all come to you and pay $19.95 and order right now and for an additional $9.95 you can choose the color!

Message 3 of 12
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

img

LOL... LOVE IT! You could have Trade Marked the card against them... we would all come to you and pay $19.95 and order right now and for an additional $9.95 you can choose the color!

I'm sure if I use their site to design the card, they own the rights to the design.

My card doesn't violate any of their terms. I will complain to them later.

Message 4 of 12
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Glad you like my design...haha

The Crap1 black card.

Message 5 of 12
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

I'm sure if I use their site to design the card, they own the rights to the design.

My card doesn't violate any of their terms. I will complain to them later.

Pretty sure there's a "no text" term.

Message 6 of 12
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Smiley Happy

Yea I think the text is a no no.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 12
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
Smiley Happy

Yea I think the text is a no no.

Text is okay. Just not copyrighted text.

Message 8 of 12
Dustink
Valued Contributor

These are the rules:

Copyrighted or trademarked material, including branded products - if you did not take the photo, or do not own the image or rights to the product, we can not accept it
Provocative, lewd or sexual content - including nude or semi-nude pictures of people of any age
Celebrities/musicians/public figures/athletes/cartoons, etc
Images which could be considered to show violence or violent acts, blood, gore or injury
Images showing discriminatory behavior or signs
Profanity or other obscene behavior or gestures
Images of money from any country (including the United States) where money is the central focus of the photo
Images of flags. (Our gallery contains flag related imagery - please review those images if you are interested in having a flag on your card.)
Any religious or political statements and/or images. (Our gallery contains spiritual related imagery - please review those images if you are interested in having spiritual/religious imagery on your card.)
Phone numbers (e.g. 800 or 900 #s) and URL addresses (e.g. www.xyz.com)
Competitive marks/names (e.g. Discover, American Express, etc)
Any image where the content is not clearly comprehensive or discernible. This includes non-English text, images where the subject is unclear (i.e. blurry, distorted, etc.) and may be interpreted as violating the guidelines

Message 9 of 12
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

These are the rules:

Copyrighted or trademarked material, including branded products - if you did not take the photo, or do not own the image or rights to the product, we can not accept it
Provocative, lewd or sexual content - including nude or semi-nude pictures of people of any age
Celebrities/musicians/public figures/athletes/cartoons, etc
Images which could be considered to show violence or violent acts, blood, gore or injury
Images showing discriminatory behavior or signs
Profanity or other obscene behavior or gestures
Images of money from any country (including the United States) where money is the central focus of the photo
Images of flags. (Our gallery contains flag related imagery - please review those images if you are interested in having a flag on your card.)
Any religious or political statements and/or images. (Our gallery contains spiritual related imagery - please review those images if you are interested in having spiritual/religious imagery on your card.)
Phone numbers (e.g. 800 or 900 #s) and URL addresses (e.g. www.xyz.com)
Competitive marks/names (e.g. Discover, American Express, etc)
Any image where the content is not clearly comprehensive or discernible. This includes non-English text, images where the subject is unclear (i.e. blurry, distorted, etc.) and may be interpreted as violating the guidelines

Too bad sex is a no-no.....You couldn't put capital one (verb here)  everyone, since that is what they do XD (It's like a mad lib) 

Great card design xD You can do it just black, that'll work Smiley Tongue but it'll look dumb since it'll be all shiny xD 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.