Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one quicksilver and quicksilver one

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one quicksilver and quicksilver one

Hi,

Yesterday I upgraded my platinum card to quicksilver and I already had the quicksilver one card. is there a way to convert the two cards into one? to give space to have another card of them with other benefits?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Capital one quicksilver and quicksilver one

That are not currently combining accounts and they don't know when the ability will return.

Message 2 of 4
PandaGirl77
Regular Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

That are not currently combining accounts and they don't know when the ability will return.

FYI Discover and Citi both turned me down a couple days ago on that request as well.  Chase is the only bank who has ever done that for me putting Slate CL onto my Freedom.

Message 3 of 4
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

@PandaGirl77 wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

FYI Discover and Citi both turned me down a couple days ago on that request as well.  Chase is the only bank who has ever done that for me putting Slate CL onto my Freedom.

Disco will allow you to combine cards/limits, however both must be over a year old and both must be eligible for a CLI at the time of request. 

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.