tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Capital one verification process

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditInspired wrote:

Holy, moly!!

I wholeheartedly believe in 3 strikes you're out. Honestly, OP, it's not worth it!  Sometimes one just has to either wait it out until everything syncs up or just cut their losses. 

Normally I'd agree. But OP is trying to build credit and approvals are harder to come by. I'd try to salvage it if possible. 

I did say:

Sometimes one just has to either wait it out until everything syncs up or just cut their losses. 😉

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditInspired wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditInspired wrote:

Holy, moly!!

I wholeheartedly believe in 3 strikes you're out. Honestly, OP, it's not worth it!  Sometimes one just has to either wait it out until everything syncs up or just cut their losses. 

Normally I'd agree. But OP is trying to build credit and approvals are harder to come by. I'd try to salvage it if possible. 

I did say:

Sometimes one just has to either wait it out until everything syncs up or just cut their losses. 😉

Cap 1 gets 4 strikes in this case then lol. I agree. 30, 40 days, whatever it takes, get the card active, use it, grow it, and then it opens doors for other really good cards in the future.

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

This just keeps getting better and better. About a week ago I tried to open a capital one savings account. Immediately restricted and asked to submit I'd. Today I get the notification that it's been verified and my savings account is now active. Interesting do they use a different system for identification???
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.