Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one via Facebook

tag
hersheykisses
Regular Contributor

Re: Capital one via Facebook

Oh one more thing now with NFCU CLI's my revolving utilization is down to 21% but was at 28% when i asked for an increase.  Mind you i've had that account since 2007 all ontime never late payment history, guess that doesnt matter much.  Its officially sock drawered and i wont be renewing it next year.  I dont think  the 1100 limit will matter much as far as utilization as the rest of my creditors seem to be increasing my limits every 6 months some automatically.  Cap1 is the only stagnent account with Merrick Bank not too far behind.

Message 11 of 13
scoobieky
Valued Member

I got results the limits on my cards were 750 and 1000 now they are 1250 and 1500 I asked for 5k. Ever since I got my NFCU card with a 5k limit I feel EVERYONE should give me a 5k limit lol

Starting Score: EQmyFico 669
Current Score: EQ674 WallyTU 680 NFCU TU 670 came with the card I was approved for
Goal Score: 700

In garden until April 2014

Message 12 of 13
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

I'll update too: My prior post was the day of/day before the 2nd XO contacting, and I received my requested amounts last night. No call back yet. Probably this morning. I'm also getting the QS visa to replace my Green beast card.

*edit: jinxed myself. They just called. Green's going to QS, and MTVs going to Venture. I'm in cap one heaven...Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.