cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one

tag
Jen781

Re: Capital one

Oh I didn't even think to immedietely apply for the unsecured version after being approved for the secured one.  Back in October  I qualified for the $49 deposit with a $200 credit limit.  I waited 5 months and kept my credit activity positive, and the other day was approved for an unsecured card with a $500 limit.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a capital one secured for 18 months with a 1300 limit and was approved for the Cash rewards card with a 1k(enrolled in credit steps) limit today. Also, have an unpaid Cap1 C/O from 4 or 5 years ago(dumb naive mistakes). Ive been rebuilding for the past year and look forward to this card helping the cause.

Message 12 of 13
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I had a capital one secured for 18 months with a 1300 limit and was approved for the Cash rewards card with a 1k(enrolled in credit steps) limit today. Also, have an unpaid Cap1 C/O from 4 or 5 years ago(dumb naive mistakes). Ive been rebuilding for the past year and look forward to this card helping the cause.

Congrats

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.