Established Member

Re: CapitalOne EO Email?

Could u kindly e-mail me the EO email, thanks

Message 11 of 13
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

[Teach to Fish mode:]  You are on something called the internet.  It is possible to search for things on the internet.  In fact, a lot of bright people have put a lot of work into making it easy to find things.   One such product is called Google.   You can use google to search for, what might be good...., um "Capital One CEO email"

If you do this you get a list of results.   And the very first one in the list (you don't even need to click on the link) contains the info that you need.

[\Teach to Fish mode]

killing me over here

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited|Amex BCE|Wells Fargo Cash Wise|Barclays Cashforward
$89,500 total card credit FICO Equifax-823, FICO Transunion-774, FICO Experian-769, DTI-20.4%
Message 12 of 13
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Well, I wasn't as quite as rude as I could have been.  

The mod on Flyer Talk pointed out that instead of POSTING "Person X, please PM me....", you could in fact PM that person with that request, thus using the intended functionality of PM.  

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.