Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapitalOne PC - We've hit a snag

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CapitalOne PC - We've hit a snag

I attempted to check for any PC's on my capitalone cards today, and I keep getting the "We've hit a snag" error message. Can anyone else access the PC link?

https://verified.capitalone.com/sic-ui/#/esignin?Product=Card&Action=ProductUpgrade

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: CapitalOne PC - We've hit a snag

Hi and welcome to myFICO

The link worked for me

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

It worked for me. I didn't even know there was an option to PC online.

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if its due to the deactivated accounts on my account home. It seems to select that one when I go to the link, (doesnt let me choose).

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't hit a snag - I have three Capital One IDs, but I can choose which one to log into. If it's bypassing that choice it might be a browser setting issue

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not a browser issue. Just tried firefox and chrome, same thing. (also happens on mobile). 

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Not a browser issue. Just tried firefox and chrome, same thing. (also happens on mobile). 

Sounds like an account issue. I used your link and I got 3 PC offers.

Message 7 of 17
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Link works for Me, and No they won't let Me upgrade my only Synch/Cap1 Walmart cardSmiley Tongue

Edited: Using Firefox

Message 8 of 17
FieryDance
Frequent Contributor

Mine works on both Chrome and Safari ... 

94D1E893-1257-4FA2-A5EF-62E208827DE2.jpeg

Message 9 of 17
Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I wonder if its due to the deactivated accounts on my account home. It seems to select that one when I go to the link, (doesnt let me choose).

I think that might be your issue.  I have 3 CapOne accounts and I noticed that it only displays PC options for the the account that appears in the top left position of the home screen.  It would be nice if there was an option to select the account you want to have it check.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.