Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapitalOne declined CLI

tag
MaisCher
Frequent Contributor

Re: CapitalOne declined CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

I recently had my BOA Cash Rewards CLI from $500 to $1.9K and apped for the AMEX BCE approved for $7.5K. I tried to get a CLI on my Capital One card from $400 they declined my request! My account is ineligible right now and they are evaluating account activity at assigned credit limits. Any suggestions for my next steps? This is my oldest card and my first! No auto CLI ever. Should I just close this account? No rewards and it has an AF of $39/yr. I just don't want it to hurt my AAoA.

Sidebar: You were approved for the AMEX BCE with a 663 EX? Do you have any baddies? 

Current Score: EQ 699 TU 719 EX ? as of April-2016

Message 11 of 13
xnxo
Contributor

@MaisCher wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I recently had my BOA Cash Rewards CLI from $500 to $1.9K and apped for the AMEX BCE approved for $7.5K. I tried to get a CLI on my Capital One card from $400 they declined my request! My account is ineligible right now and they are evaluating account activity at assigned credit limits. Any suggestions for my next steps? This is my oldest card and my first! No auto CLI ever. Should I just close this account? No rewards and it has an AF of $39/yr. I just don't want it to hurt my AAoA.

Sidebar: You were approved for the AMEX BCE with a 663 EX? Do you have any baddies? 

My EX score in my signature is an old score. Hopefully I will get my current score when my card comes in. No baddies that I know of. I haven't pulled my score/report since that date and I don't believe I have any inquiries on it either. I haven't apped for a card since mid 2013. I saw my TU score on creditkarma was 750 I figured I would try for the BCE. 

BoA Cash Rewards $1.9k, Cap1 QS $1.1k, Amex ED $2k, Amex BCE $7.5k, Amex PRG: NPSL w/ Opt to Carry, Kohls $300, VS $2.8k, Paypal Credit $1.8K, Sears MC $4K, CareCredit $1k
12-6-13 EX FICO: 591
Current Score: EXP: 708 (FICO 1/2015) EQ: 740 (FICO 12/2014) TU: 750 (12/14/14 FAKO)
Goal score: 750 across by JAN 2018! Gardening as of AUG 21, 2017 - GOAL 12 MONTHS
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey dude. Try calling Capital One's EO and see if you can talk them into getting a CLI. If not, ask them to see what you can PC to. Best of luck man.

You wouldn't happen to have their number or email do you?

Sorry for the late response dude. I just PMed it to you.

Hopefully what you were doing in the meantime worked. If not, I hope talking to them works. Godspeed.

---

Congrats on the successful PC!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.