Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapitalOne upgrade

tag
razzy116
Established Contributor

CapitalOne upgrade

Where on the statement does it show when i went from the Platinum to Quicksilver, it still shows the platinum card on the statement so i can use the upgrade link for offers. Thank you and be safe.

Starting Score: 663
Current Score: c669
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
quikj9
Frequent Contributor

Re: CapitalOne upgrade

I did the same upgrade on my Platinum using the upgrade link.

It won't show "Quicksilver" on your statements. The only thing that changes is the color of your card and the rewards program. 

Message 2 of 15
razzy116
Established Contributor

@quikj9 wrote:

I did the same upgrade on my Platinum using the upgrade link.

It won't show "Quicksilver" on your statements. The only thing that changes is the color of your card and the rewards program. 

How do i know when it changed to Quicksilver cause the upgrade link when i checked show"s nothing.

Message 3 of 15
quikj9
Frequent Contributor

Look in your online account. It should say Quicksilver and have a silver background behind your account information.  

Also, they'll send you a new silver card in the mail. 

If neither of these can be confirmed, it can be assumed that you have not been upgraded. 

Message 4 of 15
rostrow416
Established Contributor

Once you upgrade to a Quicksilver, within a few days an earnings category will show up in the app and on the website totalling up your cashback.  They will apply it to all charges from the beginning of the statement period you product changed.  And the Platinum banner will be replaced by a QuickSilver banner.  If this didn't happen (for me it happened the next day), you would have to assume that it did not go through.  If your product change was approved, but this didn't happen, you should call in and find out.

AMEX Gold | Purdue FCU $20,000 | FNBO Evergreen $15,000 | TFCU Plat Visa $15,000 | PenFed Platinum Rewards $15,000 | PenFed Pathfinder $15,000 | Citizen's Bank Cash Back+ $15,000 | Synchrony Premier MC $10,000 | SG Visa $10,000 | NFCU MoreRewards $7,000 | NFCU cashRewards $17,000 | Discover IT $6,000 | Capital One BuyPower $950 | AMEX BCP $5,000 | AMEX Amazon Prime Business $3,000

B&H Payboo Card $15,000 | Amazon Prime Card $10,000 | PC Richard Card $15,000 | Target RedCard $2,000 | Walmart Store Card $1,400 | Shell Gas Card $1,200 | Overstock Store Card $7,000 | Kohl's Store Card $3,000

Spring Cleaning:
C̶a̶p̶i̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶O̶n̶e̶ ̶Q̶u̶i̶c̶k̶S̶i̶l̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶$̶1̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ | C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶O̶n̶e̶ ̶V̶i̶s̶a̶ ̶$̶1̶,̶2̶0̶0̶ | M̶e̶r̶r̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶B̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶$̶2̶,̶7̶0̶0̶ | M̶a̶r̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶M̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶c̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶$̶1̶,̶̶2̶0̶0̶ | C̶o̶m̶e̶n̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶M̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶C̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶$̶1̶,̶1̶8̶0̶
Message 5 of 15
razzy116
Established Contributor

I have the Quicksilver, was checking the upgrade offer link to see if i have any other offers for other cards.

Message 6 of 15
quikj9
Frequent Contributor

Sorry, I misunderstood you. It won't show you the date you changed to the Quicksilver. You would have to come up with that date via your own records. You just might not have an offer for a product change from Capital One at this time. 

Message 7 of 15
razzy116
Established Contributor

@quikj9 wrote:

Sorry, I misunderstood you. It won't show you the date you changed to the Quicksilver. You would have to come up with that date via your own records. You just might not have an offer for a product change from Capital One at this time. 

May i ask did you cold app for the Savor card with out a product change?

Message 8 of 15
quikj9
Frequent Contributor

I applied for the Savor One when I received a pre-approval email from Capital One, so it's a brand new TL not a product change.

Message 9 of 15
razzy116
Established Contributor

@quikj9 wrote:

I applied for the Savor One when I received a pre-approval email from Capital One, so it's a brand new TL not a product change.

Hopefully one day i"ll get an email for pre-approvals. Thank you for the information. be safe.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.