Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapitalOne upgrade

tag
razzy116
Established Contributor

Re: CapitalOne upgrade

Whats the difference between the Quicksilver and the quicksilver one, i have the Quicksilver. Thank you and be safe.

Starting Score: 663
Current Score: c669
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 15
SirMilo
Regular Contributor

I don't know if this is any help but here is what my account shows. I did PC to a QS a little over a year ago so maybe it looks different on other peoples accounts but I don't recall ever seeing my account show as a QS. Just to clarify, I did receive a QS card in the mail but requested a card using a vacation photo before the QS card ever arrived so maybe that had something to do with it? The card I have doesn't indicate whether it is a Platinum or QS. As you can see, my account still says Platinum (and always has) but I do show a rewards entry that confirms QS 1.5% rewards that wasn't previously there before the PC. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 9.27.40 PM.jpg

Message 12 of 15
Slabenstein
Valued Contributor

QS1 has an annual fee, regular QS doesn't.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's unlikely you'll see any upgrade offers anytime soon if you upgraded to the QS this year. More than likely, like my PC from platinum to QS, the card will be bucketed anyway. Just a thought. May have to app when some of your inqs fall off and get a better card overall through them. Or the same QS but better terms and limit. 

Message 14 of 15
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

I went from Plat, QS1 to Venture 1, I can upgrade to Venture with the $95 AF, but why? Any upgrades you get you will also keep the buckted card terms.....Still trying to get that unicorn Savor upgrade 

upgrade.png

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.