Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capitalone Once Again!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capitalone Once Again!!!

can anyone ask to have them combined and what are the chances that they say no? I have 2 300 limit cards that are at 500 now with the 3step thingy. One is maxed out Smiley Sad and the other close to it. In the next couple of months I will be starting a new job and plan on paying them off to have a 0 balance on both of them. Should I wait till then to ask to get them combined?
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

the number i use is 800-889-9939.  It's a good one.
Message 12 of 18
JRInWA
Valued Member

Called this number yesterday for a CLI: 800-625-7866

Starting Score: EQ 797, TU 781, EX 781 (03/15/18)
Current Score: EQ 797, TU 781, EX 781 (03/15/18)
Goal Score: 800+ across the board!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 18
loriku
Established Member

I just used 800-899-9939 and was increased from $500 to $800, was hoping for more but I'll take it. I've had my card since 2005.
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

The first number I used was 1-800-899-9939 and it was a fax line. The second number i called was 1-800-625-7866 and i got thru to an account manager, she was very nice. I didn't get my CLI but she told me i didn't have to wait a year, she said call back in about 4-6  months make sure you have no overlimits and no late payments ( I've had a couple of overlimits in the last year) and you're a good candidate for a customer requested CLI.

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

used the 800.889.9939.....spoke to a very nice woman....got a CLI......only $300....but this is a credit steps card and I was only expecting the $200 increase since it has been about 3 months.

thanks for the info board!
Message 16 of 18
bshaw79188

I received a Capital One with a CL of 3K.  A few weeks later they sent me a letter stating they would issue a $500 increase as long as the following criteria was met:

1. No late payments
  2. No over limit

They were true to their word; they automatically increased my CL to $3500.  I'm in the rebuilding stage which helps my util.  I'm in the process of trying to convert my Orchard accounts, any suggestions?

Thanks

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

bshaw79188 wrote:

I received a Capital One with a CL of 3K.  A few weeks later they sent me a letter stating they would issue a $500 increase as long as the following criteria was met:

1. No late payments
  2. No over limit

They were true to their word; they automatically increased my CL to $3500.  I'm in the rebuilding stage which helps my util.  I'm in the process of trying to convert my Orchard accounts, any suggestions?

Thanks

Good luck with HSBC-   
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.