Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capone graduated my platinum to a no fee qs card. Now I have questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capone graduated my platinum to a no fee qs card. Now I have questions

I have a few  questions for those who have walked this path before me. I talked to Capone online i asked them to upgrade my platinum card to a qs, they said i had an offer to upgrade the card to a no fee qs card. My question is, is this a regular qs card? or is it some modified qs1 card with no annual fees? They also stated that this account will not be eligable for any promotions or up grades for 6 months. Does this include cli? If my card was graduated from platinum to a regular qs card then it would have jumped tiers will this make getting cli's in the future easier? I asked about upgrading my qs1 card to a venture one card but they said i have no offers to do that at this time. Has anyone been able to upgrade a qs1 to a venture one? is it even possible?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ladyjaye82
Regular Contributor

Re: Capone graduated my platinum to a no fee qs card. Now I have questions

I can't speak to your questions about the Venture card but the QS card is the premium version of the QS1 card. There's no AF which is a huge bonus, imo.

As for PCing the card to QS it doesn't affect your abiliy to get a CLI. I just got approved for a CLI yesterday and I PCd in January.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ladyjaye82 wrote:

I can't speak to your questions about the Venture card but the QS card is the premium version of the QS1 card. There's no AF which is a huge bonus, imo.

As for PCing the card to QS it doesn't affect your abiliy to get a CLI. I just got approved for a CLI yesterday and I PCd in January.

Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to PC to the QS? Did you PC from a Platinum?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

i had the card for 21 months, but this is the first time that i asked for the card to upgraded. and yes it was a platinum card and now its a qs card. My qs1 card ive had 10 months and they wont let me up grade it to the venture one card.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i had the card for 21 months, but this is the first time that i asked for the card to upgraded. and yes it was a platinum card and now its a qs card. My qs1 card ive had 10 months and they wont let me up grade it to the venture one card.

Thanks for the info. My wife hasn't even had her second statement cut yet on her Cap1 cards. So, I'm trying to figure out when most are able to PC. I'm going to try again after her second statement cuts in a few weeks. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.