cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Captial One Executive Office called me today...

tag
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Captial One Executive Office called me today...

@Anonymous wrote:
Wait, so you're saying I shouldn't depend on winning the Lottery for my retirement?

I just won $2 from the Mega Millions. I hope that didn't come off as showoff-ish

Message 11 of 16
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Wait, so you're saying I shouldn't depend on winning the Lottery for my retirement?

Well, it's pretty safe but always good to have a plan just in case it doesn't pan out.   My plan B is to become CEO of a Fortune 50, give myself a huge pension, and then retire.   It's going pretty well, I googled Fortune 50 to get the initial list, now just have to do the next step of getting hired.

Message 12 of 16
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@gdale6 wrote:

You dont need a PC to get rid of the AF. I have the QS1 and I got the AF removed from it never had to PC the card. Just ask them to please remove the AF from the QS1 if the PC isnt possible.

Interesting. I will try this if I can't pc. I'm assuming it remained a qs1?

Message 13 of 16
Medic981
Valued Contributor

@rbentley wrote:

This is dissa[ointing news.  Contact with the EO was my last hope of doing a PC on my QS1 with AF.  I want to save my account history as it is significantly my oldest card, but I really can't justify the AF anymore either.  I have until March 2019 to see if something happens.  

My Cap1 QS1 is my oldest card by 9 mos. If I do cancel it, the impact to my AAoA will be minimal when it drops off my bureaus.

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please PM with the email to the Cap1 executive office. I’d like to email them regarding their closure of one of my credit cards (spark). Thanks!
Message 15 of 16
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Can someone please PM with the email to the Cap1 executive office. I’d like to email them regarding their closure of one of my credit cards (spark). Thanks!

Cap 1 EO E-mail Contact Info

This link can also be located in the sticky thread:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Backdoor-Numbers/td-p/408066

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.