Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card for Rebuilders

tag
meka1984
Regular Contributor

Card for Rebuilders

I am rebuilding and I want to have a great mix of cards. I applied for the Fingerhut card last night and was instantly approved for $200. DH applied and received $250. 

This is my last app and I am finished for a very long time. Just wanted to share with those who are looking for a retail card. This is my second retail and I am done. 

Since we have began taking our credit very serious, we have received $9,300 since March. Now that we have got this amount we are finished until it's time for us to purchase a home.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Card for Rebuilders

@meka1984 wrote:

I am rebuilding and I want to have a great mix of cards. I applied for the Fingerhut card last night and was instantly approved for $200. DH applied and received $250. 

This is my last app and I am finished for a very long time. Just wanted to share with those who are looking for a retail card. This is my second retail and I am done. 

Since we have began taking our credit very serious, we have received $9,300 since March. Now that we have got this amount we are finished until it's time for us to purchase a home.

I just applied myself and was approved for $250 Smiley Very Happy Do they report to all 3 CB's?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 7
creditguy-378
Regular Contributor

it reports to all 3

always use credit wisely and you won't ever feel like you're working just for the task master
Message 3 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@creditguy-378 wrote:

it reports to all 3

Sweet!! Every little bit helps!! Also do they send you an actual card in the mail?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 7
Datx
Valued Contributor

Mine only reports to TU and EQ. Got it in my very early rebuilding stage, and havent used it yet. I was actually declined for it when I applied and just moved on. Then like a month later, they must have reviewed my application again and approved me.

Message 5 of 7
creditguy-378
Regular Contributor

always use credit wisely and you won't ever feel like you're working just for the task master
Message 6 of 7
meka1984
Regular Contributor

I am going to use this card very wisely. They do have some very nice items. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.