cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cardless brand / fan cards (Manchester, Cavs, Celtics, Marlins, Pelicans)

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Cardless brand / fan cards (Manchester, Cavs, Celtics, Marlins)

@woodyman100 wrote:

Bonus was credited quickly. 34,396 pts.

will not let me cash out.

maybe I need a balance to apply it against

Look at you working it @woodyman100 Smiley Tongue

Yeah, as mentioned upthread, you would need a balance to apply it against.

I wonder if you can have 2 Cardless CCs? 😂 Different teams of course 😜

Message 11 of 42
Goos
Regular Contributor

When they first launch no, but I did see something somewhere that said you could have more than one. I have an attempted it but yes I heard that. 

Message 12 of 42
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Goos wrote:

When they first launch no, but I did see something somewhere that said you could have more than one. I have an attempted it but yes I heard that. 

really.gif

Message 13 of 42
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Goos wrote:

really.gif

Hmmmm.....

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 14 of 42
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Just apped for the Marlins card. Got the "Uhoh" screen. 
now we wait

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 15 of 42
Goos
Regular Contributor

Just uh oh ? Lol or more to it 🤣 . Because if it's just uh oh I'm a fan of that . 

@woodyman100 wrote:

now we wait

Message 16 of 42
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Goos wrote:

Just uh oh ? Lol or more to it 🤣 . Because if it's just uh oh I'm a fan of that . 

@woodyman100 wrote:

now we wait

I know right?

@woodyman100-- let us know the outcome. 

Asking for a friend, of course whistle.gif

Uh-oh...here she comes... 😬

*Quick! Before she does AA and chops your entire arm!*

<<FinStar has left the thread>>

Message 17 of 42
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Just "uh oh". We will get back to you 

Message 18 of 42
Goos
Regular Contributor

That's an amazing response 🤣 . I will say they have good customer service I have had several minor issues and they fixed em and gave me lots of bonus points . Even did a zoom with one of the software people and got bonus points for that . Hopefully you get a second . 

Message 19 of 42
Goos
Regular Contributor

And tonight they sent me a 10000 bp offer , just have to spend a $1000 by Dec 31st . Ok Christmas I see you . 

Message 20 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.