cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cards for Limited History to Help Rebuild?

tag
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Cards for Limited History to Help Rebuild?

+1 

I absolutely agree with the increasing the CL with your Cap 1 Secured card.  What a great idea! 

IMHO, however, I don't necessarily agree with the continuing to app for anything for a while though I do see merrits to the argument to do so.

Just a word of advice regarding Barclays... they are very app sensitive so if you app and get approved, don't app for at 6 months afterwards or you really do risk getting shut down with your limited credit experience.  But as always... YMMV and I wish you the best of luck.  I really think you are off to a GREAT start!

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 21 of 23
Mickey11
Regular Contributor

What are the requirements for the Amex Zync? I've been lurking here and I'm in a similar boat as the OP

Starting Score: TU 660 EQ 623 EX 644
Current Score: TU 670 EQ 683 EX ???
Goal Score: 700 on all 3

Freedom: $3k, CSP: $5k, Chase Disney Premier: $5k, AmEx Zync: NPSL, Cap1 NH: $750, Cap1 Plat: $750, USC CU: $500
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mickey11 wrote:
What are the requirements for the Amex Zync? I've been lurking here and I'm in a similar boat as the OP

I think minimum requirement is 6 months credit history which could generate fico score. min ex fico I saw people get approved is 620 but that's rare. 650 would be safer.

Not too many inquiries, preferrably less than 4.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.