cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cards that are easy to get that pull experian only?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cards that are easy to get that pull experian only?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cards that are easy to get that pull experian only?

Macy's...
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

The HSBC/Orchard has a pre-selector. They sometimes pull EX. You can try to see if they offer you a card and it will generally give the terms such as if an AF is needed and how much. CL won't be determined until you actually apply.

Orchard has a gas rewards card now. 3% on gas and 2% on everything else. Again, use the pre-selector to see what they offer, but I like my 2% CB card with them. I got a decent limit and no AF.

Message 3 of 12
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

How easy are you referring to? Everyone's definition of easy is different.

Amex is a staunch EX only puller, but I don't know if you consider them easy or not. Same with BOA, although they might pull TU if you are borderline. 

Here we go again...
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, when OP said easy, I am thinking "problems", so sorry if there are no baddies.
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

My experian score is 640 the other two are in the mid 500's.  I have a crown jewelers card reporting for 9 months, 1 CA and 1 judgement.  Thanks for the advice!
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

You *may* be ok for Macy's.

HSBC may soft EQ, so, that may not be a good idea unless you want a card with AF and poopie terms.

See what Macy's says and if you get that let it build up. It will grow with you.

Also, check into BoA's secured card. It will also grow. I started with a fully secured card 16 months ago and now have a 6k card with them.

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the average score needed ror a macy's card? edit.....I just got approved, but can't find my limit. anyone know how?
Message Edited by forevergroovy on 12-12-2008 04:07 PM
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've seen mostly a low 600. Some high 500's, but it really depends on what is on the report holding the score down.

A 640 should be fine though.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

1-866-593-2543

Congrats!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.