Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit? Not So Much :-)

tag
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Care Credit? Not So Much :-)

That's unfortunate. Thank you sharing the data points. You still have two bowls worth of cards for any expense. Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 18
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

That sucks @UH_HUH , but sounds like you're not phased by it so I don't feel too bad for you? LOL

Yeah they're on a rampage over there  but just goes to show you how quickly panic sets in over there. I holding on to my Marvel if they let me (it's only a $2k Card so I think I'm safe), but Sync has always been to twitchy for my taste. 

Get that tan!

Yeah,do not feel bad for me @credit_is_crack  Nothing has changed in my life. On the contrary I am making

more money and have everything I need at present. Now something happened at Comenity and Synchrony and I

just bet they can not make the same comment I can. Sometimes we miss the tree's in the forest. CREDIT is about

the ability to rate ones ability to borrow and pay back money over time. I do not owe any money,to anyone,for anything.

What bills I have are paid at the end of the month.

So it is the bank that has changed. Maybe they will be ok....maybe not...I am certainly not worried about them :-)

Keep hitting them homers buddy!

Cheers

Message 12 of 18
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Funny thing is i dont use my Marvel often but would keep it if i can too. Just too cool of a cardSmiley Wink

Gotta agree with ya @AverageJoesCredit  It is a cool looking card. Not so cool I would ask for it

back...but seeing Spiderman once in awhile on a CC keeps ya young at heart :-) Please be safe my friend!

Cheers

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UH_HUH Sorry about your Synch loses and thanks for the data points. I took out my CareCredit and put $5 on it at Walmart. Last usage was August 2019. 

Message 14 of 18
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

That's unfortunate. Thank you sharing the data points. You still have two bowls worth of cards for any expense. Smiley Very Happy

Too funny @AllZero !!!! I am belly laughing here. Indeed the bowls of credit are still there.

Will raise a cold one up for you for that laugh :-)

Cheers

Message 15 of 18
DebtJoe
Regular Contributor

Sorry for your loss. Not to rub salt in the wound but I hit the luv button on my Care Credit last week and got a bump from $4600 to $7000. I don't carry a balance on it, but with 3 kids, up until recently, always got used constantly just as a reference.

8/1/2018 FICO Scores:

6/29/2021 FICO Scores:
Message 16 of 18
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@UH_HUH wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

That sucks @UH_HUH , but sounds like you're not phased by it so I don't feel too bad for you? LOL

Yeah they're on a rampage over there  but just goes to show you how quickly panic sets in over there. I holding on to my Marvel if they let me (it's only a $2k Card so I think I'm safe), but Sync has always been to twitchy for my taste. 

Get that tan!

Yeah,do not feel bad for me @credit_is_crack  Nothing has changed in my life. On the contrary I am making

more money and have everything I need at present. Now something happened at Comenity and Synchrony and I

just bet they can not make the same comment I can. Sometimes we miss the tree's in the forest. CREDIT is about

the ability to rate ones ability to borrow and pay back money over time. I do not owe any money,to anyone,for anything.

What bills I have are paid at the end of the month.

So it is the bank that has changed. Maybe they will be ok....maybe not...I am certainly not worried about them :-)

Keep hitting them homers buddy!

Cheers

Really diggin the outlook! 

Message 17 of 18
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@UH_HUH wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

Too funny @AllZero !!!! I am belly laughing here. Indeed the bowls of credit are still there.

Will raise a cold one up for you for that laugh :-)

Cheers

Glad I can make you laugh. 😃 I'll toast to that. Cheers! 🍺🍺

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.