Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit and Discover Approval = Me Very Happy

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Care Credit and Discover Approval = Me Very Happy

I just closed on Friday and have been waiting to app for over 60 days since I got my scores up. Mortgage hasent hit my credit yet so I just app'ed for CareCredit and got a $4,000 limit and app'ed for Walmart and got their discover card for $1,000. I am very happy to see all my hard work in rebulding my credit pay off. Sorry, had to share with everyone. And yes, now that I know what creadit means I plan to use it wisely.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: Care Credit and Discover Approval = Me Very Happy

Big Congrats, all the way around!

Nice job!  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
happy0510
Established Contributor

Awesome!! Congrats!!

Do you still have any baddies?

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 current collection for $2,400 and a Tax Lien for $6,800. 1 paid verizon collection ($150), 1 paid palisades collection ($88).1 paid auto that shows 6 months of 30 - 60 day lates at the very end. Daniels jewlery account that shows 1- 60 day late from 1 year ago and the rest is clean.

Message 4 of 8
happy0510
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

1 current collection for $2,400 and a Tax Lien for $6,800. 1 paid verizon collection ($150), 1 paid palisades collection ($88).1 paid auto that shows 6 months of 30 - 60 day lates at the very end. Daniels jewlery account that shows 1- 60 day late from 1 year ago and the rest is clean.

Thanks....Congrats Splacencia on your successful rebuilding of your credit and new home : )

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, I too went on an app spree after my closing.  Well, just got Home Depot & Sears.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new home and all your hard work!

Message 7 of 8
mross1080
Established Contributor

Congrats on your new card sucess. And congrats on the mortgage! One day ill be able to be a homeowner as well.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.