Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit online shopping?

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Care Credit online shopping?

Can it be done?  Any pharmacy's or speciality medical stores online that anyone can give some info. on? What about phone orders Walmart?

(can't get the MC version until I've had this card for like 6 months, then the csr said by invitation only, lmoa- Oh taySmiley Very Happy )

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Care Credit online shopping?

There isn't a way that I have found to use the card online. 

Message 2 of 7
GApeachy
Super Contributor

I called Walmart customer service to try to push a order through, medical equip. to a third party but then we noticed it was not the bundle so I said I'd do some research and call back.

@Saeren, have you inquired about the MasterCard?  I called but was told it invitation only.  So what are those requirements? Any idea? (like same as PPmc and Walmartmc)

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

I called Walmart customer service to try to push a order through, medical equip. to a third party but then we noticed it was not the bundle so I said I'd do some research and call back.

@Saeren, have you inquired about the MasterCard?  I called but was told it invitation only.  So what are those requirements? Any idea? (like same as PPmc and Walmartmc)

I see far fewer people with the MC so I'm not sure they are even offering the upgrade often. @UncleB has one but I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head. It certainly seems a bit of a rarity. 

Message 4 of 7
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Yeah, I asked to be put on the invite list.....crickets

Message 5 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@GApeachy wrote:

Yeah, I asked to be put on the invite list.....crickets

Upgrades are definitely targeted by some unknown criteria, and honestly, they're not as common like it used to be.  So, you could be waiting for a very long time.  From what I recall, there weren't very many folks (at least by count here) that were upgraded during that initial wave a while ago.

Message 6 of 7
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Yeah, I was reading the criteria online in the Q&A, called in and he just said it's a mailer invite I think they do once a year.  Would love to know @UncleB  stats and when he got his.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.