Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care credit MC

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Care credit MC

I just received my new card  and activated it and they have upgraded me to the MC👍

However when I log on to account I still see old number. Has anybody else had the issue ?

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Care credit MC

@Jnbmom wrote:

I just received my new card  and activated it and they have upgraded me to the MC👍

However when I log on to account I still see old number. Has anybody else had the issue ?

Congrats on the upgrade!

When I was upgraded I had both the old (closed) account and new account on the dashboard, but they've updated the dashboard since then so what you see might be different.

Can you not see the info for the MasterCard on the dashboard at all?  If not, you might want to jump on chat and ask them about it.

Message 2 of 19
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@UncleB 

Nope just the original account is listed . Their chat feature is unavailable. Guess I may have to call uggg.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 19
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@UncleB 

Nope just the original account is listed . Their chat feature is unavailable. Guess I may have to call uggg.

That is weird. Smiley Frustrated

Hopefully it can be resolved with a quick phone call .

Message 4 of 19
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

I called CS stated I have to register new account online, this doesn't seem correct??

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 5 of 19
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Jnbmom wrote:

I called CS stated I have to register new account online, this doesn't seem correct??

I didn't have to, but again that was on the 'old' website so things might have changed.

Assuming CS is right, there's a possible "silver lining" to having to manually register the new card... you won't be bothered by having the old account still showing up when you login!

Message 6 of 19
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Hurry before they close it!

Kiddin' , don't ☠️ me 

Message 7 of 19
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

Kiddin' , don't ☠️ me 

0BA2CE4E-680B-443A-81A6-78D71302E195.jpeg

Message 8 of 19
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Jnbmom What state do you live in out of curiosity for DP's..  As only like 2-3 states I know of that seem to have been offered the upgrade if correct in the past and might be expanding if you don't mind sharing with others.

Message 9 of 19
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Kiddin' , don't ☠️ me 

0BA2CE4E-680B-443A-81A6-78D71302E195.jpeg

Twasnt me!

mam-09-tl0029-01p.jpg

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.