Legendary Contributor

CareCredit / Earn a $25 statement credit

Not sure if this is a targeted offer?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: CareCredit / Earn a $25 statement credit

I got a similar offer on my CareCredit MasterCard as well (my offer is through the end of June only):

CareCreditJune20.png

I'm actually still waiting on the points to post from the previous two offers, but in the past they always have (eventually) so I'm not worried.  I'll probably give this one a go as well... I'm a sucker for free money! Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 12
Mv350
Valued Contributor

I got this offer today, the day after I used it at the Dentist 🤦‍♂️

Message 3 of 12
GApeachy
Super Contributor

I got the offer too.  I can't activate it though.......keep getting, "We apologize for the inconvenience. For assistance, please call us using the number on the back of your Synchrony-issued credit card or visit us at www.synchrony.com."

Just finished with their last offer of $10 in May. @UncleB  you lucky duck you. You get points with your big, bad MC version....still jealous over here.Smiley Tongue

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 4 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

I got the offer too.  I can't activate it though.......keep getting, "We apologize for the inconvenience. For assistance, please call us using the number on the back of your Synchrony-issued credit card or visit us at www.synchrony.com."

Just finished with their last offer of $10 in May. @UncleB  you lucky duck you. You get points with your big, bad MC version....still jealous over here.Smiley Tongue

@GApeachy, Were you able to activate your offer?  .. I did this morning with NP. (never tried yesterday)

Catchy phraze "Smart Move!"Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 12
J-F168
Frequent Contributor

Same here. I need to put some activity on this card.

EX 716 - EQ 707 - TU 724
BK 7 D/C Dec '16.
Message 6 of 12
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@GApeachy, Were you able to activate your offer?  .. I did this morning with NP. (never tried yesterday)

No, I keep trying and it said to go to www.synchrony.com but doesn't say where the hell to go.  So if I don't call (oh goodie) I guess I won't get it activated.  Ds's was no problem.  I put a $133 charge at Walmart yesterday on the thing...maybe that's why it's being a horses pa-toot. idkSmiley Mad  

Message 7 of 12
ChazzieT
Frequent Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

...it said to go to www.synchrony.com but doesn't say where the hell to go...

I was getting the same message as you yesterday afternoon and most of today. I just right clicked the email link and selected "open link in ingonito window" and the window was blank. I then regular clicked the email link and was successful.

Might be worth a try.

Message 8 of 12
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@ChazzieT wrote:

I was getting the same message as you yesterday afternoon and most of today. I just right clicked the email link and selected "open link in ingonito window" and the window was blank. I then regular clicked the email link and was successful.

Might be worth a try.

Okay, I tried it and right when I clicked link "incognito" it went straight to this:

Your $25 Statement Credit Offer is
Now Activated.

Schedule your appointment today! You can earn a $25 statement credit* when you spend $250+ with your CareCredit credit card now through July 15, 2020.

Thank you @ChazzieT   

Message 9 of 12
ChazzieT
Frequent Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

Thank you @ChazzieT   

Glad to help!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.